At Anglia Catering Equipment, we understand that time is money, and that a closed kitchen earns nothing. So whether you are working to a launch date for a new project, or unexpected equipment failure has hit, we will do our part to make sure we deliver in a timely fashion.
Most of our New Equipment has FREE STANDARD DELIVERY! Delivery times vary depending on the product but generally it is within 4 working days. Some products have free next day delivery as standard, please refer to the ‘Additional Information’ on each product. Most products are available for Next day delivery but charges may apply. We would always advise you to check the delivery schedule and stock with us first if your order is urgent. If you are ordering a number of products we would always advise you call us so we can work out the cheapest and best delivery option for you.
All delivery options exclude the Scottish Highlands and Islands. Please call us to discuss the best rate if you live here. We can deliver anywhere within the world, please call for a quote.
For our reconditioned products we often handle local deliveries ourselves. Customers can also collect in person from our storage unit in Bressingham, Norfolk. We offer a national carrier palletised delivery service, all of which we try to keep at the lowest cost available.
Delivery can be arranged on a standard 2 day service, or for urgent requirements on a premium overnight service, depending on location. To check your delivery options and banded pricing please call 01379 641223
IMPORTANT DELIVERY INFORMATION:
We work hard with our couriers to ensure you get the best service however many of our suppliers use different couriers.
Please follow our best advice.
When you sign the delivery documentation of all the UK’s major couriers you are signing to confirm that the goods have been RECEIVED IN GOOD CONDITION. Failure to document any damage with the driver may result in any claim for damage being rejected.
REMEMBER PLEASE CHECK YOUR GOODS BEFORE YOU SIGN!
- If the driver will not wait for the goods to be inspected prior to accepting your delivery please sign as “unchecked” or equivalent.
- Please notify us of any transit damage within 24 hours.
- All deliveries are kerbside unless previously arranged.
- The chosen delivery address must be accessible by an 18 ton lorry, please contact us if you have difficult access.
- Delivery is to the ground floor only & does not include negotiating lifts or stairs, where these obstacles are present, delivery will be to curb-side only unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Assistance may be required with unloading in rural areas.
- Delivery does not include removal of the old unit or packaging materials. Collection & disposal of old units can be accommodated by prior arrangement.
- We will charge a re-delivery fee if no one is available on site to take delivery at the pre-arranged time.
- Restocking fees may be applicable if delivery fails due to any of the points above, or if the product is returned & without a fault. The restocking fee is at the discretion of the manufacture/wholesaler and can be up to 25% of the purchase price.