If you need much more than new equipment and are planning a completely new kitchen and serving area, we have an experienced CAD designer who can produce detailed designs for your new kitchen. Working closely with you we can help you choose the right layout which works for you and your building and the best equipment to fit your design. We can help as little or as much as you need or to fit your budget for development. We can appoint an experienced project manager, who will manage the whole supply and installation process from start to completion of a project. Their role is to ensure that the project runs smoothly so that you can get on with your day to day business. They will:
- Draw up a detailed programme of work for the site.
- Deal with all necessary administration and paperwork and place orders for your equipment.
- Attend site on a regular basis to coordinate the work of all tradespersons: plumbers, electricians, equipment engineers, building contractors etc.
- Make sure that all tradespersons have the appropriate certification relevant to the task involved.
- Check that installations comply with all Health, Safety and Environmental legislation.
- Regularly inspect the site to ensure all health and safety regulations are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure all project milestones are met to achieve delivery and installation targets.
- Post installation – organise staff training and demonstrations with manufacturers and technicians on ‘how to’ operate the equipment for ongoing use.
- Leave behind operator instructions, print and CD versions, for future reference.
Our price for CAD design start from £250, this is refunding against the final cost if you go ahead with ordering the kitchen from Anglia Catering. As a general rule this service is available in East Anglia only as our experience tells us that projects like these require on-site managing. If you need help with any part of your kitchen redevelopment please call us and we will endeavor to offer our assistance. Why not take a look at some refits we have recently completed