Grease from Cooking and Warewashing is a real problem!
Introducing the GREASEPAK
A simple, affordable biological drain maintenance system to prevent the build up of fats, oils and grease! An effective, environmentally friendly commercial solution. Buy on-line here
GreasePak’s unique formula makes it the MOST POWERFUL product on the market. Easy to install and maintain, GreasePak is a biological drain maintenance system designed to work with GreasePak MSGD5 fluid, a highly concentrated active bio-enzymatic fluid specially formulated to degrade (FOG’s) fats, oils and greases found in commercial kitchen drains. GreasePaK is cost effective and can be used either with a grease trap or as a standalone drain maintenance system to help food service operators to meet regulations and maintain clear, free-flowing drains.
- GreasePak MSGD has 8 bacteria strains with over 500 million colony forming bacteria per gram
- Compliance with current UK legislation.
- Health & Safety best practice covered with the EHO.
- Simple system which is the most effective on the market.
- Minimises rodent & insect infestations.
- No floor drums or containers – easy to handle fluid packs.
- No need for engineer servicing.
- Environmentally friendly & safe to use.
- Saves cost by not having to employ contractors to empty un-hygienic waste from grease traps.
- Maintains clear, free-flowing drains.
- Alert sounds when fluid needs replacing.
GreasePak is battery operated, doesn’t require a water or electrical connection or any kitchen floor space. Compact and wall mounted, GreasePak is easy to install, particularly suitable where minimal space is available. GreasePak keeps commercial kitchen drains clean and odour free. GreasePak is BBA certificate 11/4827 BBA Approved, BBA Agrement Certificates provide assurance that the quality and consistency of a product is visibly recognised as reliable, safe and fit for purpose. GreasePak is the first and only drain maintenance system to earn BBA certification in the UK. The GreasePak biological drain maintenance system is a simple and effective solution to prevent slow and costly blockages in the drains of food service operations.
Meets Regulations & Independently Approved
A commercial kitchen without an effective means of grease removal might contravene UK regulations. GreasePak is CE certified, with thousands of standalone installations, it is still the only bio-remediation system to be BBA Approved as an effective form of grease removal – that can legally work with grease traps or on its own. User-friendly, bag-in-box GreasePak MSGD5 fluid is lightweight and easy to handle. Replacement fluid boxes are simply placed into the wall-mounted GreasePak module. Site operators can easily change GreasePak refills, so there is no need for engineers to attend and service the equipment.