Bertha Charcoal Oven
Bertha Charcoal Oven is an innovative, professional indoor charcoal oven. Compact yet powerful; totally revolutionising the way restaurant food is being cooked.
Ability to cook at extremely high temperatures, 300-400°C (572-752°F) for sustained periods of time, thanks to its enclosed charcoal grill that ensures the food retains all its natural moisture and flavour, giving you unbelievably succulent, chargrilled food every time. However you can control the temperature from 100°C (212°F) upwards.
Can be used either for short order cooking or a cook chill system. Available with bespoke colour porcelain finish.
- Compact design – easily fits in any kitchen
- Quick turnaround – cooks 40% faster than an open grill due to unique air valve system.
- Versatile – breads, pizzas, game, burgers, whole fish, fish fillets, scallops in their shells, lobsters, cakes & pastries, half chickens and any variety of meat cuts, especially on the bone, are cooked to perfection with a cooking time of 10 minutes and under. Can also hot and cold smoke inside a BERTHA which makes it hugely versatile
- Unique ‘tall’ design gives chefs options, a range of temperatures.
- Cooks evenly and quickly every time, yet retains moisture, adds flavour and taste while reducing serving time.
- Side-opening door which makes service and opening easier
- Temperature range allowing for every type of cooking, from baking to roasting to slow roasting to grilling.
- A lit oven can last anywhere up to 8 hours or up to 15 hours by slowly adding additional charcoal and briquettes.
- Fully portable so it can be wheeled outside and/or inside whenever you need to relocate it.
- No springs, hinges, glass panels to replace. Made out of cast iron and high grade thick stainless steel, there is nothing to break.
(W) 600mm x (D) 710mm x (H) 1650mm
2000mm with top vent