Convotherm Maxx 6.10 Electric Combi Oven, 6+1 Shelves GN 1/1
Convotherm Maxx 6.10 Electric Combi Oven, 6+1 Shelves GN 1/1 is part of the new family of clever combi ovens from Convortherm that work smarter and harder, making them a go-to cooking appliance in today’s environment. These innovative ovens are also easier to keep clean than some of the other equipment in your kitchen. They often save energy, water and labour, too. So, your investment will pay for itself a lot faster.
The technology connects these combi ovens to the internet via WiFi and LAN for versatile data management.
7-inch TFT HighRes glass touch displayCrisp&Tasty (3 moisture-removal settings)BakePro (3 levels of traditional baking)HumidityPro (3 humidity settings)Controllable fan (3 speed settings)Fully automatic cleaning system with 2 levels of cleaning and express modeMaxx 6.10 and Maxx 10.10 models – each with one extra shelfUSB port integrated in the control panelSteam generated by injecting water into the cooking chamberIntegral Press&Go (Manager and Crew modes)TrayTimer (oven load management for different products at the same time)399 cooking profiles each containing up to 20 stepsStart-time presetDoor handle with sure-shut functionHACCP data storagePreheat and cool down functionEmergency running programAppliance door with triple glazing, sure-shut function, right hingedLEDs for cooking chamber lightingAdjustable appliance feet, from 120 mm to 160 mmWater connection requiredVoltage: 3N~ 380-415V – hardwiredRated Power Consumption: 9.6 – 11.3 kW
Please refer to spec sheet for detailed power requirements.
Depth : 797mm
ACCESSORIES (available at extra cost – please call us to discuss your requirements)
- ConvoVent 4 condensation hood with grease filter
- ConvoVent 4+ condensation hood with grease and odour filter
- Equipment stands in various sizes and designs – an open version with 14 pairs of shelf rails or a semi-closed
mobile design with 7 pairs of shelf rails.
- Various trays, grids and containers available in GN sizes
- Stacking kits – More flexibility and performance on the same footprint. The practical stacking kit allows two Convotherm Maxx appliances to be placed one above the other both easily and safely.
- Care products for the fully automatic cleaning system (multiple dosing)
- Recoil hand shower -quick manual cleaning in between has an antibacterial coating– for optimal hygiene
Options: Multi-point core temperature probe
Electrical appliances MUST be installed by a qualified electrician. Incorrect compliance to current installation legislation will lead to invalidation of warranty.