DC DC57-62A Pot & Utensil Washer
DC DC57-62A Pot & Utensil Washer is part of the comprehensive range of pot and utensil washers designed to accommodate a vast range of pots, pans, utensils, containers and gastronorm and baking trays. Incorporating the latest wash technology, the easy to operate machines make light of work even the most stubborn residue.
The robust, double skinned cabinet and door reduce running costs and minimise thermal and acoustic emissions. Easy clean filters, self draining wash pump and moulded wash tank improve machine hygiene and routine maintenance operations. Selectable cycle times give the flexibility and control to ensure you get the most productivity from your washer.
This model comes with 1 years parts only warranty as standard. Option of 1 years parts and labour warranty available at extra cost. Please select at checkout.
- Selectable operation speeds
- Double skinned construction
- Easy Clean filter system
- Removable anti-block wash and rinse arms
- Stainless steel blade technology rinse arms for the ultimate rinse coverage
- Moulded wash tank to prevent debris build up and assist routine maintenance
- Boiler and wash tank temperature displays
- Simple, intuitive controls
- Self-draining wash pump for improved hygiene
- Insulated boiler
- Low water usage
- Pressurised rinse system
- Break tank – WRAS approved.
- Electricity: 415V, 50Hz Three Phase & Neutral or 240V Single Phase Option (select at checkout). Should you be unsure as to which machine is best suited to your requirements please telephone us on 01379 641223 to discuss.
OPTIONAL MACHINE ADD-ONS:
- Detergent & rinse aid dosing pumps
- Drain pump
- Variable Cycle Time: 60-120-180-480 C
- Useable wash height: 620mm
- Rack size: 570mm x 620mm
- Waste Height: 65mm
- Basket size: 57×62
- Leg Height: 120mm
- Rinse tank capacity: 12 litres
- Wash element: 3000kW
- Pump (watts): 1500
- Rinse element: 10000kW
- Required water pressure & flow rate: 2-4bar (28-56psi), 10L per minute
- Water connection: 3/4 BSP