DC ED50A Economy Range Dishwasher with Break-Tank, 500mm Basket (13 amp)
The DC ED50A Economy Range Dishwasher with Break-Tank, 500mm Basket (13 amp) is part of the range of frontloading warewashers combining speed, strength and reliability with intense cleaning ability and an easy to use control panel. Fitted with cost and energy saving features such as the new energy saving wash pump the ED50A is part of the Economy range combining performance and low running costs at an affordable price whilst producing excellent results time after time.
This dishwasher has a break tank which is required for high-risk areas such as Schools, Care Homes, Nurseries or Hospitals where contamination of the water supply would be detrimental to hygiene and health.
ED50A PRODUCT FEATURES:
- Energy-saving wash pump – low water usage
- EasyClean filters
- Removable anti-block wash and rinse arms
- Optional thermo-stop for guaranteed rinse temperatures
- Integral detergent and rinse aid dosing units
- Simple, intuitive controls
- Supplied with 1 dish, 1 cup and cutlery basket
- Plate capacity – 18
- Max Loading Height – 305mm
- Rinse Tank Capacity ltrs – 2.8
- Rinse Element kW – 2.6
- Waste Height – 150mm
- Power Supply – 13A
- Basket Size – 50cm x 50cm
- Top Wash Arm – Yes
- Counter Balanced Door – No
- Wash Tank Capacity – 26ltrs
- Wash Element – 2 kW
- Total load – 3.0 kW
- Waste Outlet Diameter – 25mm
- Insulated Boiler – No
- Rinse and Detergent Dosing Pumps – Yes
- Cold Rinse as Standard – Yes
- 1 years parts only warranty as standard (extended warranties available)
- W: 565mm
- D: 610mm
- H: 825mm
All models come as standard with 1 years parts only warranty. For 1 years parts and labour please select this option.
Water Softener: All warewashing machines require a softener if you are in a hard water area. By having an external or internal softener fitted to your machine you will greatly improve your washing results, reduce running costs and increase the life expectancy of your product.
Drain Pump: A drain pump is required when the waste services are higher than the drain outlet of the machine.
Break Tank: Type A break tanks should be fitted to machines that are to be used as commercial dishwashers and connected to the mains water supply.
UK Water Board Regulations require commercial dishwashers to be fitted a Break Tank (Type ‘A’ Air Gap) wherever an installation is rated as being at category 5 level of risk or higher. Generally, businesses rated at category 5 or higher will include any high-risk areas such as Schools, Care Homes, Nurseries or Hospitals where contamination of the water supply would be detrimental to hygiene and health.
Boost Pump: If you have low water pressure consider purchasing an internal or external rinse booster pump.
For electrical products we always recommend consulting the relevant professional for installation.