DC PD1300A Premium Passthrough Dishwasher with Break Tank 500mm Basket
The DC PD1300A Premium Passthrough Dishwasher with Break Tank 500mm Basket is part of the Premium range of passthrough dishwashers. Specifically designed for outstanding performance whilst minimising environmental impact and running costs. This model comes complete with selectable 1, 2, 3 & 8* (*SHR version only) minute cycle timer and auto-start hood. By incorporating a low-volume wash tank, double-skinned hood and insulated boiler, water, electrical and chemical usage and costs are kept to an absolute minimum whilst still ensuring the highest level of cleaning power and hygiene.
OPTIONS: (Please select at checkout)
- 1 year parts only warranty is standard with this model. Option of 1 year parts and labour warranty (extra charge applies).
- This model is available in either Single Phase or Three Phase. Should you be unsure as to which machine is right for your needs please telephone us on 01379 641223 to discuss further.
- Heavy duty wash pump
- Easy Clean triple filter system
- Anti block removable wash and rinse arms
- Moulded wash tank to prevent debris build-up and assist routine maintenance
- Optional thermostop for guaranteed rinse temperatures
- Extra loading height
- Boiler and wash tank temperature displays
- Simple, intuitive controls
- Self draining wash pump for improved hygiene
- Low volume wash
- Double skinned hood
- Insulated boiler
- Low water usage
- Basket size – 50cm x 50cm
- Wash Tank Capacity – 28 ltrs
- Water consumption – 2.4 ltrs
- Waste Height – 410mm
- Filters – 3
- Top Wash Arm
- Max Loading Height – 400mm
- Rinse Tank Capacity – 5 ltrs
- Rinse Element – 6kw
- Pump – 730watts
- Power: 30A/240V/50hz – Single Phase or 3PH+N – 3 Phase (415V)
- Width: 650mm
- Depth: 745mm
- Height: 1500mm (Height-hood raised – 1950mm)
Chemical Dosing pumps, Drain Pump, Integral Water Softener, Break Tank
PURCHASING GUIDE: (this is a guide only; to discuss your individual requirements please call us on 01379 641223)
Do I need a water softener? All ware washing machines require a softener if the water supply exceeds 100ppm. By having an external or internal softener fitted to your machine you will greatly improve your washing results, reduce running costs and increase the life expectancy of your product. Please note that internal water softeners are only suitable for cold water. When connecting your machine to a hot water supply make sure you specify a hotwater softener.
Do I need a Break Tank? Type ‘A’ Break Tanks are a stipulation of the Water Supply (Water fittings) Regulations and Scottish Water Byelaws and should be fitted to machines that are to be used as commercial dishwasher is sites such as Hospitals, Hotels or any site that may come into contact with contaminated products. A Break tank provides an air gap in between the mains supply and the storage reservoir in the dishwasher. This eliminates the possibility of dirty or contaminated water backflow into the mains system as there is no contact between the two.
What electricity supply do I need? The electricity supply you need depends on the machine you are buying. Look carefully at the ampage rating of the machine you are looking to purchase to ensure you have an adequate supply.
Do I need a drain pump? A drain pump is required when the waste services are higher than the drain outlet of the machine.
Do I need a Chemical Dosing Pump?– Some businesses have a chemical dosing pump already. This is normally a box that is located on a wall that takes in rinse aid and detergent and distributes them accordingly to the Passthrough. If this is not something already on site then you will need an internal Chemical dosing pump to distribute your rinse aid and detergent into your wash cycles.
What water pressure & flow rate do I need? For your machine to operate at its ability you’ll need a water pressure of 2-4 bar (28-56psi). Anything less or more than this may adversely affect wash and rinse results. If you have low water pressure consider purchasing an internal or external rinse booster pump. The minimum flow rate is 10 litres per minute.
Faulty installation, commissioning, misuse, or user related problems are not covered under warranty. Electrical appliances MUST be installed by a qualified electrician. A warranty call out will not be instigated without the name of the installing engineer