DC PD40A IS D Premium Dishwasher with Break Tank, Integral Softener & Drain Pump 400mm Basket
DC PD40A IS D Premium Dishwasher with Break Tank, Integral Softener & Drain Pump 400mm Basket is part of the DC range of frontloading ware-washers combining speed, strength and reliability with intense cleaning ability and an easy to use control panel. The Premium Range is specifically designed for outstanding performance whilst minimising environmental impact and running costs. Its double-skinned, insulated cabinet and door and insulated boiler provide the ultimate thermal acoustic pollution reduction. Its low-volume wash tank significantly improves machine start-up times and reduces water, electrical and chemical costs. The increased loading height and intuitive interface make the Premium Range fast, adaptable and easy to use. The perfect accompaniment to any commercial catering environment.
- Heavy duty wash pump
- Super integral peristaltic detergent and dosing aid dosing units
- Easy clean dual filters
- Removable anti-block wash and rinse arms
- Hydro dynamic basket slides
- Moulded wash tank to prevent debris build-up and assist maintenance
- Optional thermostat for guaranteed rinse temperatures
- Counter balanced door
- Self draining wash pump for improved hygiene
- Low volume wash tank
- Double skinned and insulated stainless steel cabinet and door
- Insulated boiler
- Simple, intuitive controls
- Plate capacity – 11
- 2 & 3 minute cycle
- Basket Size – 400mm x 400mm
- Water Consumption – 2.4ltrs
- Water tank capacity – 7ltrs
- Drain Pump – Yes
- Integral Softener – Yes
- Break-tank – Yes
- Power supply – 13 amp. Standard 13amp plug.
- Dimensions – W: 500mm D: 535mm H: 780mm
- 1 years parts only warranty as standard. Additional warranty option available at checkout.
PD40A IS D – Standard Model + Break Tank, Drain Pump, Integral Softener
Drain Pumps – required when the waste services are higher than the drain outlet of the machine.
Water Softeners – required if in a hard water area. Improved washing results, reduced running costs. Internal water softeners are only suitable for cold water (less than 30C). When connecting your machine to a hot water supply make sure you specify a hot water softener.
Break Tank – Should be fitted to machines that are to be used in businesses rated as Category 5 or higher such as care homes, schools, nurseries and hospitals.
For electrical products we always recommend consulting a certified electrician if you are unsure of installing them and the electrical requirements for them.