DC PG40 Premium Glasswasher, 400mm Basket, 18 Pints (13 amp)
The DC PG40 Premium Glasswasher, 400mm Basket, 18 Pints (13 amp) is part of DC’s Premium Range, specifically designed for outstanding performance, ensuring high quality cleaning results each and every time. With its low-volume wash tank and insulated boiler, the Premium Range of glasswashers drastically reduce running costs while improving machine startup times. An excellent addition to any commercial catering environment, the PG40 can be outfitted with a variety of add-ons to further increase productivity and machine longevity, such as WRAS approved break tanks, cold rinses and boost pumps.
1 year parts only warranty is standard with this model. Option of 1 year parts and labour warranty available at extra cost. Please select at checkout.
- Heavy-duty wash pump
- Superior integral peristaltic detergent and rinse aid dosing units
- EasyClean dual filters
- Removable anti-block wash and rinse arms
- Hydro-dynamic basket slides
- Moulded wash tank to prevent debris build-up and assist maintenance
- Optional thermostop for guaranteed rinse temperatures
- Extra loading height
- Counter-balanced door
- Self-draining wash pump for improved hygiene
- Low-volume wash tank
- Double-skinned and insulated
- Stainless-steel cabinet and door
- Insulated boiler
- Low water usage
- Simple, intuitive controls
- Supplied with 2 glass baskets
- Dimensions 500 x 535 x 780mm
- 18 pint capacity
- 2 filters
- Cycle time of 2/3 minutes
- Wash tank capacity 7Ltr
- Water consumption 2.4Ltr
- Waste outlet diameter 25mm
- Waste height 160mm
- Standard 13 amp plug
- Usable wash height 275mm
- Machine drain height 160mm
- Basket size 400 x 400mm
- Required water pressure of 2-4 bar (28-56 psi).
- 1 year parts only warranty
Water Softener: All ware washing machines require a softener if the water supply exceeds 100ppm. By having an external or internal softener fitted to your machine you will greatly improve your washing results, reduce running costs and increase the life expectancy of your product.
Drain Pump: A drain pump is required when the waste services are higher than the drain outlet of the machine.
Break Tank: Should be fitted to machines that are to be used as commercial dishwashers and connected to the mains water supply.
Boost Pump: If you have low water pressure consider purchasing an internal or external rinse booster pump.
Faulty installation, commissioning, misuse, or user related problems are not covered under warranty. Electrical appliances MUST be installed by a qualified electrician. A warranty call out will not be instigated without the name of the installing engineer.