DC PG45 Premium Glasswasher, 450mm Basket, 25 Pint Capacity
The DC PG45 Premium Glasswasher, 450mm Basket, 25 Pint Capacityis part of DC’s Premium Range is specifically designed for outstanding performance, ensuring high quality cleaning results each and every time. With its low-volume wash tank and insulated boiler, the Premium Range of glasswashers drastically reduce running costs while improving machine startup times. An excellent addition to any commercial catering environment.
1 years parts only warranty is standard with this machine. Option of 1 year parts and labour warranty (at additional cost). Please select at checkout.
** Can be configured to operate on either 13A or 3Ph+N upon request
- Heavy-duty wash pump
- Superior integral peristaltic detergent and rinse aid dosing units
- EasyClean dual filters
- Removable anti-block wash and rinse arms
- Hydro-dynamic basket slides
- Moulded wash tank to prevent debris build-up and assist maintenance
- Optional thermostop for guaranteed rinse temperatures
- Extra loading height
- Counter-balanced door
- Self-draining wash pump for improved hygiene
- Low-volume wash tank
- Double-skinned and insulated
- Stainless-steel cabinet and door
- Insulated boiler
- Low water usage
- Simple, intuitive controls
- Supplied with 2 glass baskets
- Dimensions W555 x D585 x H835mm
- Required water pressure of 2-4 bar (28-56 psi).
- 25 pint capacity
- 2 filters
- Cycle time of 2/3 minutes
- Wash tank capacity 11Ltr
- Water consumption 2.4Ltr
- Waste outlet diameter 25mm
- Waste height 80mm
- Requires a hardwired electrical supply to be installed
- Usable wash height 345mm
- Machine drain height 80mm
- Basket size 450 x 450mm
- 1 year parts only warranty
Water Softener: All warewashing machines require a softener if the water supply exceeds 100ppm. By having an external or internal softener fitted to your machine you will greatly improve your washing results, reduce running costs and increase the life expectancy of your product.
Drain Pump: A drain pump is required when the waste services are higher than the drain outlet of the machine.
Break Tank: Should be fitted to machines that are to be used as commercial dishwashers and connected to the mains water supply.
Boost Pump: If you have low water pressure consider purchasing an internal or external rinse booster pump.
Faulty installation, commissioning, misuse, or user related problems are not covered under warranty. Electrical appliances MUST be installed by a qualified electrician. A warranty call out will not be instigated without the name of the installing engineer.