DC PG50 Premium Glasswasher, 500mm Basket 30 Pint Capacity
The DC PG50 Premium Glasswasher, 500mm Basket 30 Pint Capacity is part of DC’s Premium Range, specifically designed for outstanding performance, ensuring high quality cleaning results each and every time. With its low-volume wash tank and insulated boiler, the Premium Range of glasswashers drastically reduce running costs while improving machine start-up times. An excellent addition to any commercial catering environment, the PG50 can be outfitted with a variety of add-ons to further increase productivity and machine longevity, such as WRAS approved break tanks, cold rinses and boost pumps.
Option of Warranty Covers – please select at checkout. (Parts only warranty as standard)
This model comes in either Single Phase (240v/50hz) or Three Phase (415V). If you are unsure as to which machine best suits your needs please telephone us on 01379 641223.
PG50 Product Features:
- Heavy-duty wash pump
- Superior integral peristaltic detergent and rinse aid dosing units
- EasyClean dual filters
- Removable anti-block wash and rinse arms
- Hydro-dynamic basket slides
- Moulded wash tank to prevent debris build-up and assist maintenance
- Optional thermostop for guaranteed rinse temperatures
- Extra loading height
- Counter-balanced door
- Self-draining wash pump for improved hygiene
- Low-volume wash tank
- Double-skinned and insulated
- Stainless-steel cabinet and door
- Insulated boiler
- Low water usage
- Simple, intuitive controls
- Supplied with 2 glass baskets
- Dimensions W605 x D635 x H840mm
- 30 pint capacity
- 2 filters
- Cycle time of 2/3 minutes
- Wash tank capacity 12Ltr
- Water consumption 2.4Ltr
- Waste outlet diameter 25mm
- Waste height 80mm
- Required water pressure of 2-4 bar (28-56 psi).
- Requires a hardwired electrical supply to be installed
- Usable wash height 345mm
- Machine drain height 80mm
- Basket size 500 x 500mm
- 1 year parts only warranty
Water Softener: All warewashing machines require a softener if the water supply exceeds 100ppm. By having an external or internal softener fitted to your machine you will greatly improve your washing results, reduce running costs and increase the life expectancy of your product.
Drain Pump: A drain pump is required when the waste services are higher than the drain outlet of the machine.
Break Tank: Should be fitted to machines that are to be used as commercial dishwashers and connected to the mains water supply.
Boost Pump: If you have low water pressure consider purchasing an internal or external rinse booster pump.
Faulty installation, commissioning, misuse, or user related problems are not covered under warranty. Electrical appliances MUST be installed by a qualified electrician. A warranty call out will not be instigated without the name of the installing engineer.