DC SGP40 Standard Glasswasher, 400mm Basket 18 Pint (for tall glasses)
The DC SGP40 Standard Glasswasher, 400mm Basket 18 Pint (for tall glasses) is a quality compact glasswasher from the Standard Range of DC, with increased washing height to accommodate specialist glasses such as Peroni, Bulmers, Cobra and Amstel. The DC Standard Range of glasswashers are ideal for those wishing to combine efficiency with superb product quality. All models within this range can be outfitted with a plethora of add-ons, such as an optional drain pump, integral water softener or cold rinse.
1 year parts only warranty is standard on this model. 1 year parts and labour warranty is available (additional charge). Please select at checkout.
SGP40 Product Features:
- Specially designed to fit Peroni, Bulmers, Cobra and Amstel glasses
- Energy-saving wash pump
- Double-skinned stainless-steel cabinet and door
- Low water usage
- EasyClean filters
- Removable anti-block wash and rinse arms
- Hydro-dynamic basket slides
- Optional thermostop for guaranteed rinse temperatures
- Integral detergent and rinse aid dosing units
- Simple, intuitive controls
- Supplied with 2 glass baskets
- Dimensions W460 x D515 x H670mm
- 18 pint capacity
- 2 filters
- Cycle time of 2 minutes
- Wash tank capacity 14Ltr
- Water consumption 2.4Ltr
- Required water pressure of 2-4 bar (28-56 psi).
- Waste outlet diameter 25mm
- Waste height 120mm
- Standard 13 amp plug
- Usable wash height 300mm
- Machine drain height 120mm
- Basket size 400 x 400mm
- 1 year parts only warranty
Water Softener: All ware washing machines require a softener if in a hard water area. By having an external or internal softener fitted to your machine you will greatly improve your washing results, reduce running costs and increase the life expectancy of your product.
Drain Pump: A drain pump is required when the waste services are higher than the drain outlet of the machine.
Break Tank: Should be fitted to machines that are to be used as commercial dishwashers and connected to the mains water supply.
Boost Pump: If you have low water pressure consider purchasing an internal or external rinse booster pump.
Faulty installation, commissioning, misuse, or user related problems are not covered under warranty. Electrical appliances MUST be installed by a qualified electrician. A warranty call out will not be instigated without the name of the installing engineer.