DC SXD45A D Standard Extra Dishwasher with Break Tank & Drain Pump 450mm Basket
DC SXD45A D Standard Extra Dishwasher with Break Tank & Drain Pump 450mm Basket is part of the DC range of frontloading ware-washers combining speed, strength and reliability with intense cleaning ability and an easy to use control panel. The Standard Extra (SX) range takes performance and environmental awareness to the next level by introducing a two minute wash cycle option, an uprated and insulated boiler to improve cycle recovery times and a superior peristaltic rinse aid dosing unit. This model is constructed using a double-skinned stainless steel cabinet and door to improve strength, thermal acoustic insulation and reduce running costs.
- Heavy duty wash pump
- Removable anti-block wash and rinse arms
- Hydro dynamic basket slides
- Low water usage
- Easy Clean filters
- Optional thermostat for guaranteed rinse temperatures
- Self draining wash pump for improved hygiene
- Integral detergent and rinse aid dosing units
- Simple, intuitive controls
- Plate capacity – 14
- 2 & 3 minute cycle
- Basket Size – 450mm x 450mm
- Water Consumption – 2.4ltrs
- Cold Rinse as Standard – Yes
- Drain Pump – Yes
- Integral Softener – No
- Break-tank – Yes
- Power supply – 20 amp. Hardwired
- Dimensions – W: 535mm D: 575mm H: 815mm
- 1 years parts only warranty as standard. Additional warranty option available at checkout.
SXD45A D – Standard Model + Break Tank, Drain Pump
Drain Pumps – required when the waste services are higher than the drain outlet of the machine.
Water Softeners – required if in a hard water area. Improved washing results, reduced running costs. Internal water softeners are only suitable for cold water (less than 30C). When connecting your machine to a hot water supply make sure you specify a hot water softener.
Break Tank – Should be fitted to machines that are to be used in businesses rated as Category 5 or higher such as care homes, schools, nurseries and hospitals.
For electrical products we always recommend consulting a certified electrician if you are unsure of installing them and the electrical requirements for them.