GreasePak Dosing Module, Biological Drain Maintenance System
GreasePak is a unique, safe, automatic drain dosing system specifically designed to prevent the recurrence of drain blockages from Fats, Oils, Grease (FOGs) and starches in commercial kitchens. The highly developed and powerful bio-fluid solution deals with FOGs helping to maintain free-running drains, decrease odours and avoid blockages. GreasePak is an invaluable addition to any quality restaurant of commercial business, helping foodservice operators meet with legislative demands to have an effective means of grease removal.
Battery or Mains Powered – please select your option.
- Compact automatic dosing system
- Wall mounted unit
- Lockable door
- Battery operated or mains powered models available
- Easy to install and operate with no water connection required
- Affordable, easy to manage and easy to clean with built in alarm to remind you to replace fluid
- Meets Building Regulations for an effective means of grease removal
- Use alone or in conjunction with a grease traps
- Degrades FOGs into simple molecules that cannot reform or solidify
- Bio-fluid is 100% natural and safe
- Reduce the need for grease trap cleaning by over 50%
- Reduce the chance of attracting vermin and pests
- Environmentally responsible
- Battery or Mains Powered
- Dimensions 499 x 410 x 424mm
- Mains powered 230v/50/1
To be used in conjunction with a grease trap or as a stand alone drain maintenance system. Fluids sold separately.