Hobart Ecomax Plus G403S Glasswasher with Drain Pump and Water Softener
Hobart Ecomax Plus G403S Glasswasher with Drain Pump and Water Softener is one of the best efficient glasswashers on the market capable of washing 40 racks of glasses every hour.
A compact and efficient 400 x 400mm basket glass washer also features electronic controls. Separate upper and lower wash arms, integral detergent and rinse aid pumps and integral drain pump deliver the best results with sparkling glasses after every wash. Choice of cycles 90 or 180 seconds. Supplied as standard with 1 x 4 division tilt rack. Loading height 315mm.
The Ecomax Plus G403 offers multi-phasing power options for configuration to suit any site.
Combining compact design with built-in efficiency this German made Ecomax Plus units offers fast cycle rates and high output.
Upper and lower wash and rinse arms give perfect results every time. The tilted and divided rack system helps to achieve a sparkling finish.
A more powerful pump ensures a fast, efficient and hygienic operation, the compact wash tank and 2.5 litre rinse saves water, energy and detergent. The cleverly designed cabinet guarantees quieter running and lower costs plus rounded corners and polished interior help prevent dirt traps. All in all a compact, economical unit that will be a real asset to any kitchen or bar.
- Drain Pump
- Integral Water Softner
- Two wash cycles 90 and 180 seconds
- Up to 40 racks per hour (400 x 400mm basket)
- 1 x 4 Division tilt rack
- Double skinned door design – reduces heat and noise emissions
- Rotating top and bottom wash arms with anti-block jets – ensures complete and even coverage of all glasses
- Integral fitted drain pump – allows quick and easy emptying and refilling
- Thermo stop rinse control which ensures that the machine will only rinse at the correct temperature
- Integral detergent and rinse aid dosing equipment – precise dispensing every cycle to deliver excellent results and economy
- Self-flushing cycle – helps maintain hygiene standards
- Electronic soft touch controls – simple and easy to use with constant temperature display and access for parameter adjustments More Info
- Digital temperature display
- No in-built softener as standard
- WRAS Approved
- Made in Germany
- Wash Tank Capacity – 8 litres
- Water Consumption/cycle – 2.5 litres
- Water Pressure Req. – Cold or hot feed, 0.8-6 BAR
- Electrical Loading – 2.6kW/13Amp 230/50/1 Switchable to 4kW/20Amp 230/50/1 or 5.4kW/16Amp 400/50/3
- Dimensions – 700 (h) x 460 (w) x 590 (d) mm
- This machine comes as single phase as standard although it is also available as a 3 phase model. If you require the phase changing, there would be £150 +VAT charge and a lead time of around 1 week.