Hobart Ecomax Plus G503S Glasswasher with Drain Pump and Water Softener 500mm Basket
Hobart Ecomax Plus G503S Glasswasher with Drain Pump and Water Softener 500mm Basket is a high specification, high performance top quality glasswasher capable of washing 1500 sparkling clean glasses per hour.
The Ecomax Plus G503S offers multi-phasing power options for configuration to suit any site.
The G503S is a high specification, high performance top quality Glasswasher.
The introduction of Smartonic technology allows for a full programme with just the touch of a button. A more powerful pump combined with separate upper and lower rinse arms incorporating advanced wide angle jets, provides total wash coverage. Thanks to intensive 3 stage wash plus pre-wash function 20-40% more soil is removed. Another innovation, Accurinse uses less fresh water, energy, detergent and rinse aid. A real bonus in these cost conscious times.
Low running costs
The double skinned door and cabinet reduces noise levels and heat loss, further reducing running costs. Combined with a polished stainless steel interior this makes the G503 a real winner.
- Integral Water Softener
- Two wash cycles 90 and 120 seconds
- Up to 40 racks (1500 pint glasses) per hour (500 x 500mm basket – 20 pint glasses)
- 1 x 4 Division glass rack
- Double skinned door design – reduces heat and noise emissions
- Rotating top and bottom wash arms with anti-block jets – ensures complete and even coverage of all glasses
- Integral fitted drain pump – allows quick and easy emptying and refilling
- Thermo stop rinse control which ensures that the machine will only rinse at the correct temperature
- Integral detergent and rinse aid dosing equipment – precise dispensing every cycle to deliver excellent results and economy
- Self-flushing cycle – helps maintain hygiene standards
- Electronic soft touch controls – simple and easy to use with constant temperature display and access for parameter adjustments More Info
- Digital temperature display
- No in-built softener as standard
- WRAS Approved
- Made in Germany
- Wash Tank Capacity – 10.6 litres
- Water Consumption/cycle – 2.5 litres
- Water Pressure Req. – Cold or hot feed, 0.8-6 BAR
- Electrical Loading – 5.6kW/25Amp 230/50/1 Switchable to 2.8kW/13Amp 230/50/1, or 7.7kW/3 x 16Amp 400/50/3
- Dimensions – 820 (h) x 600 (w) x 600 (d) mm
- This machine comes as single phase as standard although it is also available as a 3 phase model. If you require the phase changing, there would be £150 +VAT charge and a lead time of around 1 week.