Hobart F503S Ecomax Plus Dishwasher with Drain Pump & Water Softener 500mm Basket
Hobart F503S Ecomax Plus Dishwasher with Drain Pump & Water Softener 500mm Basket is is a high specification, high performance dishwasher capable of washing 40 racks per hour. The powerful and robust F503S dishwasher can clean up to 40 racks per hour whilst keeping consumption to a minimum. With renowned German design, innovation and quality these ware washers are perfect for the busy sites with running costs as a key consideration .
This first rate dishwasher delivers unrivalled results thanks to its German pedigree. Of robust construction its double skinned cabinet reduces radiated heat loss and keeps noise levels to a minimum. With a choice of two wash cycles and single button activation this unit is operator friendly.
Powerful pumps and a hygienic self flushing drain cycle combined with a polished interior, result in a versatile and economical module.
A number of admirable innovations including Accurinse for water, detergent and energy savings, Intensiv, a 3 stage wash incorporating a pre-wash which removes up to 40% more food soil and Vector, advanced design jets all add up to a top grade addition to any hospitality kitchen.
- Two wash cycles: 90 and 180 seconds
- Up to 40 racks (18 plates) per hour (500 x 500mm basket – 18 plates)
- 1 x Plate Rack, 1x Cup Rack, 1 x Cutlery Basket
- SMARTONIC, allows filling, cycle start and draining to be activated by just one button
- Chamber and wash tank with smooth, rounded corners and polished interior – no dirt traps and easy access
- Easy to clean – only 6 removable items for cleaning
- Drain pump and dosing equipment fitted as standard
- Automatic hygienic self flushing drain cycle on machine shut down
- Integral detergent and rinse aid pumps – precise dosing for guaranteed quality results
- Powerful 0.6kW pump delivers total wash coverage via separate upper and lower wash rinse arms
- 2 stage strainer/filter system removes debris and helps to protect the wash pump
- INTENSIV – 3 stage wash process incorporates a pre-wash function which removes 20-40% more food soil
- VECTOR Wide Angle Wash Jets – Advanced design delivers a powerful, searching wash action eliminating any “masked” areas
- 2 in 1 double racking feature increases capacity and flexibility More Info
- Double skinned construction keeps radiated heat and noise levels to a minimum and reduces energy loss
- Ecotherm – Maintains wash temperature above 63 °C for optimum detergent performance
- Electronic soft touch controls – simple and easy to use with constant temperature display and access for parameter adjustments More Info
- ACCURINSE uses just 2.5 litres of fresh water per cycle saving up to 30% on water, energy, detergent and rinse aid costs
- Wash tank capacity of just 10.6 litres, saves on water, energy and detergent
- WRAS Approved
- Made in Germany
- Wash Tank Capacity – 10.6 litres
- Water Consumption/cycle – 2.5 litres
- Water Pressure Req. – Cold or hot feed, 0.8-6 BAR (not to exceed 60°)
- Electrical Loading – 5.6kW 230/50/1 (4.1) (fuse at 1 x 25A) Switchable to – 7.7kW 400/50/3 (6.15) (fuse at 3x16A) or 2.9kW 230/50/1 (1.36) (fuse at 1 x 13A)
- Dimensions – 820 (h) x 600 (w) x 600 (d) mm
- This machine comes as single phase as standard although it is also available as a 3 phase model. If you require the phase changing, there would be £150 +VAT charge and a lead time of around 1 week.