Hobart H603 Ecomax Plus Hood Dishwasher with Drain Pump
Hobart H603 Ecomax Plus Hood Dishwasher with Drain Pump combines a number of Hobarts unique design features to create a very powerful yet efficient machine, saving you money without compromising performance. From its INTENSIV wash system to the 4-sided hood, this pass-through dishwasher can cope with the heavy demands of your commercial kitchen.
A powerful German made dishwasher incorporating a unique 4-sided fully enclosed hood which prevents heat and steam loss, so promoting energy savings and reducing the need for a condense canopy. Combined with a 440mm high opening to allow double racking make this a sound choice for anybody looking for a high volume site.
This economical hood machine uses the “Intensiv” system so less water per cycle is used which helps conserve detergent, water and energy. Coupled with a compact wash tank aided by the clever “Accurinse” technology reduces energy costs further still. “Smartonic” hood mounted controls with colour cycle indicator all operated by a single button help avoid user error, useful in a busy kitchen.
Thanks to a more powerful pump complete wash coverage is achieved via separate upper and lower wash and rinse arms. A two stage filter system is in place to help reduce blockages. All pumps and dosing equipment is fitted as standard and with a choice of 3 different speed cycles makes the Ecomax Plus H503 a real solution for the large establishment.
- Up to 60 racks (18 plates) per hour (500 x 500mm basket – 18 plates)
- Two wash cycles: 60 and 90 seconds
- SMARTONIC hood mounted controls, allows filling, cycle start and draining to be activated by just one button
- 440mm hood opening height – capacity for large items including pizza plates
- Easy to clean – only 6 removable items for cleaning
- Drain pump and dosing equipment fitted as standard
- Automatic hygienic self flushing drain cycle on machine shut down
- Integral detergent and rinse aid pumps – precise dosing for guaranteed quality results
- Powerful 0.73kW pump delivers total wash coverage via separate upper and lower wash rinse arms
- 2 stage strainer/filter system removes debris and helps to protect the wash pump
- INTENSIV – wash system delivers outstanding results and significantly reduces running costs
- VECTOR Wide Angle Wash Jets – Advanced design delivers a powerful, searching wash action eliminating any “masked” areas
- Advanced rinse system delivers optimised water distribution at a constant 82°C
- Unique 4 sided fully enclosed hood – prevents heat and steam escaping when the hood is raised saving energy and reducing the need for extraction More Info
- ACCURINSE uses just 2.5 litres of fresh water per cycle saving up to 30% on water, energy, detergent and rinse aid costs
- Electronic soft touch controls – simple and easy to use with constant temperature display and access for parameter adjustments More Info
- Wash tank capacity of just 21 litres, saves on water, energy and detergent consumption
- Back panel available as an optional extra for island sited machines
- 1 x Plate Rack, 1 x Cup Rack, 1 x Cutlery Basket
- WRAS Approved
- Made in Germany
- Wash tank capacity – 21 Litres
- Water Consumption/cycle – 2.5 litres
- Water Pressure Req. – Cold or hot feed, 0.8 – 6.0 BAR
- Electrical Loading – 7.0kW 400/50/3 (fuse at 3x16A)
Switchable to: 4.9kW 230/50/1 (fuse at 1x25A)
- Dimensions – 1960 (with hood open) (h) x 635 (w) x 740 (d) mm
- Please note this dishwasher does not have an integral water softner. If you are in a hard water area we would strongly advise you consider a water softner to extend the life of your dishwasher and improve efficiency.
- This machine comes as three phase as standard.
- DRAINING RACK AND SINK SOLD SEPARATELY, please see accessories.
SC650 – 650mm
SCR1100 – 1100mm
SCR1650 – 1650mm
Inlet Tabling (includes sink bowl with moulded splashback and two tap holes, bolted tubular leg frame & swaged top)
SD1150L/R – 1150mm, 2 rack
SD1650L/R – 1650m, 3 rack
SD1150R/L – 1150mm, 2 rack
SD1650R/L – 1650mm, 3 rack