IMPERIAL EBA-3223 Gas Char-Rock Three Burner Chargrill
IMPERIAL EBA-3223 Gas Char-Rock Three Burner Chargrill sometimes known as a broiler delivers high performance and durability to any commercial catering establishment. The Char-Rock distributes heat evenly and provides the high temperatures required to seal-in juices for tender meats, fish and poultry. This model features heavy duty cast iron 5″ x 21″ sections that remove easily and safely for cleaning. Constructed of stainless steel front and sides with welded stainless steel seams and an angle iron chassis for added durability. Control knobs are of durable cast metal with polished chrome finish.
- 3 burners spaced 305mm apart.
- Top grates can be used in flat or sloped positions
- Slanted cooking surface provides a range of cooking temperatures, and also allows excess fat to flow to the front grease
- Removable front grease trough
- Full width, removable crumb tray collects fallen debris
- Fully insulated body with replaceable interior liner.
- No tools required to remove top grates, bottom grates, burners, char-rock or interior liner
- Porous pumice char-rock is self cleaning
- Insulated throughout cooktop to conserve energy
- Available in either Natural Gas or Propane (select at checkout)
- Each burner has one standing pilot for instant ignition
- 30kw, 105,000Btu/hr (10kw, 35,000Btu/hr per burner)
- Available in 22″ and 32″ width models.
- 2 years parts only warranty*
*All gas appliances must be installed by a gas safe engineer. Failure to do so may void the warranty.