Kemplex PL20 Planetary Mixer, 20 Litre
Kemplex is a specialist manufacturer of pastry and confectionery machines for professionals. The factory manufactures planetary mixers and dough sheeters in most commercial sizes.
This Kemplex planetary mixer PL20 has a mechanical speed variator are the state of the art in today’s bakery and confectionery industry. The easily interchangeable stainless steel mixing tools guarantee gradual and uniform blending of ingredients. Mixing speed can be freely adjusted using the handwheel at the side of the appliance to achieve the most efficient processing of the product.
Kemplex have been manufacturing specialist equipment for confectionery and pastry professionals from 1986; selling over 20 different models of dough sheeter and planetary mixer. The equipment is designed and built to help professionals achieve their greatest potential and finest pastry results. Kemplex machines have, for many years, been used by some of the world’s top pastry chefs within their own confectionary establishments and pastry schools.
The current Pastry Chef World Cup Winner, Massimo Pica, uses Kemplex machines at the Pica Pastry School in Milan.
- Enamelled steel structure
- Three stainless steel tools
(whisk, beater, dough hook)
- Mechanical speed variator
- Removable stainless steel bowl
- Adjustable front feet
- Planetary mixer PL20
- Open dimensions Cm 65 x 65 x 95 h
- Weight Kg 93
- CE standard
- Made in Italy
- Tank capacity 20 liters
- Tank In stainless steel
- Tilting head
- Tool speed From 40 to 200 rpm
- Power KW 0.55
- Single-phase V230 / 1 / 50Hz power supply
- Supplied whisk, hook and spatula
- Chain transmission
- Machine made with mechanical speed variator, certainly at the forefront in the field of pastry
- The stainless steel tools, easily interchangeable, in fact guarantee a gainful and homogeneous mixing of the ingredients
- By means of the handwheel placed on the side of the machine, the speed variations can be adjusted as desired, in order to obtain a more efficient processing of the product.
- Painted steel structure
- Electronic speed variator
- Movable stainless steel work tank
- Possibility of obtaining tensioning from the outside of the machine
- Width: 650mm
- Depth: 650mm
- Height: 950mm
Electrical appliances MUST be installed by a qualified electrician. A warranty call out will not be instigated without the name of the installing engineer. Faulty installation, commissioning, misuse, abuse or user related problems are not covered under warranty.