Lincat GS7 Machine Steel Plate Electric Griddle
Lincat GS7 Machine Steel Plate Electric Griddle is part of the exceptional Silverlink 600 range, featuring solid machined steel plate, twin thermostatic temperature controls, integral splashguard, two cooking zones and nitrile rubber feet as standard.
The modular design of the Lincat Electric Griddle is perfect for enabling the mix and matching of individual pieces of cooking appliances to create the ideal kitchen layout. The GS7 Electric Griddle delivers quality and capacity, while being also easy to clean, safe and simple to use.
A bespoke range of modular prime cooking equipment, the Silverlink 600 series is composed of an extensive array of gas and electric cooking equipment for both counter-top and free-standing use. All units are 600mm deep to make optimum use of available kitchen space. Width sizes extend from a compact 300mm up to 900mm, depending on the product type. The range comprises fryers, griddles, grills, induction, chargrills, pasta boilers, oven ranges, boiling tops, and bain-maries.
- 12mm thick machined steel plate to ensure even heat distribution and heat retention
- Fully-welded plates to eliminate dirt traps
- Thermostatically controlled for consistent performance
- Smooth machined cooking surface
- Integral splashguard
- Nitrile rubber feet
- Compact modular design
- Dimensions 330 x 750 x 600mm
- Cooking area 712 x 405mm (W x D)
- Gross weight 61kg
- Single phase or Three phase options. Select at checkout.
- Requires hardwiring.
- 2 cooking zones
Options for dual zones and extra power are available depending on model.