LINCAT IH3 Induction Hob
LINCAT IH3 Induction Hob is part of the range of Lincat induction hobs with single and twin cooking zones for high output that deliver a highly responsive and controllable source of heat.
Offering exceptional energy efficiency, table-top induction hobs are perfect for any business seeking to save energy, cut running costs and create a safer, more comfortable working environment. Equipped with a plethora of features and design implements, the IH3 is the perfect combination of style and quality in an easy to use model. It is a one plate electric induction hob that utilises a boost function to deliver almost twice the cooking power of any similar gas hob. Moreover, the surface of the hob is constructed of 6mm thick high impact resistant glass ceramic to withstand hard knocks.
- High power delivers almost twice the cooking power of a similarly rated gas hob
- Boost function delivers power when it ‘s most needed
- Functional and attractive profile is perfect for front of house theatre-style cooking
- Easy to use rotary controls complete with LED display of power level
- Portable, plugin device – easy to move around the kitchen and ideal for event catering
- Pan detection function cuts power when no pan is present preventing harm to users and utensils while saving energy
- Automatic heat up function switches to a preset power level after full power heat up
- Easy to change filter built into the base of the unit
- Powerful internal cooling fan and overheat protection for long service life
Single Cooking Zone
- Power: Single Phase Electric. Standard 13amp plug
- Dimension: 400mm(W) x 115mm(H) x 654mm(D)
Electrical appliances MUST be installed by a qualified electrician. Incorrect compliance with current installation legislation will lead to invalidation of warranty.