Mechline FWS600 Food Waste Strainer
Designed to reduce food waste particles from entering the drainage system via the sink drain boss. MECHLINE FOOD WASTE STRAINER – to fit sink bowl sizes between 580–610mm in length and 430–460mm in width.
- Designed to reduce food waste particles from entering the drainage system via the sink drain boss.
- The unique, adjustable cover plates allow the system to be fitted to bowls with the drain waste on the left or on the right of the sink bowl.
- Raised angle of front end aids the rinsing of food particles into the food waste basket ready for emptying.
- Removable basket allows trapped food waste to be easily emptied into the bin – leaving no mess left in the sink bowl to deal with.
- Easy to remove and replace the whole system, to allow periodic cleaning through the dishwasher.
- Reducing the amount of food waste entering the drain will help to prolong service intervals for Grease Traps.
- Sink plug upstand can be supplied and is available in two sizes (250mm or 300mm long) which will fit a standard 1 1/2 inch (40mm) waste (for the system to work efficiently, an upstand is required).
The Mechline food waste strainer comes ready assembled for a right-hand side drain waste. If the system is to be fitted in a sink bowl with the drain waste located on the left-hand side, the cover plates are very easy to swap over. For the food waste strainer system to work efficiently, a plug upstand strainer is required. The upstand must be lower than the sink’s brim.
Durable 1mm 304 Stainless Steel
3.25 kg (unboxed and without plug upstand)
One-year manufacturer’s warranty from the date of invoice, against defective parts or faulty workmanship. Terms and conditions apply.