Merrychef ConneX 12 Accelerated High Speed Oven Silver – High Power
The most compact high speed oven, with the fastest speeds.
The very latest in high speed ovens, Merrychef conneX® 12 delivers consistent, high quality food, up to 80% faster than conventional cooking methods.
Its compact, and stylish design, with cool-to-touch sides, allows it to fit anywhere. The 12” x 12” cavity sits in a 14” width oven on a standard 600mm worktop. It’s easy to install, with ventless technology, no need for a ventilation hood, and a standard power unit will work off a 13/16 Amp plug.
The new high definition 7” operating screen, sits in a robust glass surround, and showcases the new easyTouch® 2.0 software. The conneX range delivers the most intuitive operating controller, it works just like a mobile phone, and along with over 100 pre-programmed recipes, operators are very quickly able to deliver consistent, delicious results with every order.
Born connected, the conneX® range comes with Wi-fi and ethernet connectivity as standard, and offers free subscription for the first 12 months after purchase, to the industry leading Welbilt KitchenConnect® platform enabling the ovens to be monitored and menus to be updated remotely.
Like all Merrychef high speed ovens the new Merrychef conneX® 12 is easy to install, ventless, operates quietly, has cool-to-touch exterior, quick pre-heat and cool down times, low energy usage in standby, providing unbeatable value for money.
- Most versatile, high speed oven on the market
- An all-in-one unit ideally suited to rapidly cook, toast, grill, and reheat fresh or frozen food, eliminating the need for other appliances
- Cooking up to 20x faster than other cooking methods
- Largest 30.5cm x 30.5cm (12” cavity with a 14” wide footprint)
- Fits on a 600mm worktop
- Suitable for front-of-house, operating quietly and easy to install due to ventless cooking capabilities through a built-in catalytic converter, eliminates the need for an extraction fan
- Cool to touch exterior makes it safe to locate anywhere with no need to allow space around the unit.
- Easy to operate with a 7” HD widescreen display and new generation easyTouch®2.0, icon driven controller, ensuring consistent, high quality dishes.
- Very easy to clean stainless steel cavity with large rounded corners.
- Patented easy access front mounted air filter.
- WiFi/ethernet connected with access to KitchenConnect cloud for easy menu update (or update via a USB memory stick).
High Power Model
conneX®12 High Power
Three Phase – 16 amps – 2990W – 2500 W + 3300 W Model, X12DBMV5BDL1CLEU
Three Phase – 32 amps – 2000W + 2200W combined, X12DBMV5GCL1CLEU
Single Phase – 32 amps – 2000W + 2200W combined, Model – X12DBMV5HEL1CLEU
Also available as a Standard Power Model
conneX®12 Standard Power
Single Phase – 13 amps – 2990W, Model – X12GXMV5AAL1CLUK
Single Phase – 16 amps – 3680W – hard wired, Model – X12FXMV5BDL1CLEU
- Width: 356mm
- Height: 629mm
- Depth: 648mm
- Cooking area 300mm x 300mm
• Flat cook plate.
• Guarded hand paddle with supporting side walls.
• Cooking tray, full size.
• Cool down pan.
• Cook plate liner.
Non-Stick Cooking Liner (Green) Part Number: 32Z4096
Non-stick cooking liner (Natural) Part Number: 32Z4088Full Size Cooking Tray (Black) Part Number: 32Z4165
Full size mesh cooking tray Part Number: 32Z4081
Full size cooking tray:
- Black Part Number: 32Z4080
- Blue Part Number: 32Z4101
- Green Part Number: 32Z4093
- Red Part Number:32Z4100
Half size Cooking Tray:
- Black Part Number: 32Z4090
- Green Part Number: 32Z4094
Half size deeper cooking tray
- Red Part Number: 32Z4097
- Blue Part Number: 32Z4099
- Green Part Number: 32Z4098
- Red Part Number: 32Z4123
- Blue Part Number: 32Z4125
- Green Part Number: 32Z4095
- Black Part Number: 32Z4089
Paddle with hand guard and sides Part Number: SR318
Flat Cook Plate Part Number: DB0739
Griddled Cook Plate Part Number: DB0719
Moveable Oven Stacking Trolley Part Number: SR329
Electrical appliances MUST be installed by a qualified electrician. Incorrect compliance to current installation legislation will lead to invalidation of warranty.