Rational iCombi Pro 10-1/1 Electric Combination Oven 10 Grid, 1/1 GN
Rational iCombi Pro 10-1/1 Electric Combination Oven 10 Grid, 1/1 GN is part of the exciting new range of electric and gas combi ovens from Rational. The iCombi Pro continuously checks the condition of the food against the desired result, calculates the cooking progress and intelligently adjusts the temperature. This innovative system will monitor each rack individually- you decide if you want the food to start cooking at the same time or finish cooking at the same time. Either way, the iCombi Pro will tell you when something needs to go into the cooking cabinet – et voilà, the food is ready.
The iCombi Pro is available in many different sizes, as ultimately its performance needs to fit your needs and not the other way around. 20 meals or 2,000? Front of house cooking? Size of kitchen? Electricity? Gas? XS? 20-2/1? Which model belongs in your kitchen?
- Capacity: 10 x 1/1 GN, 20 x 1/2 GN
- Meals per day: 80-150
- LED lighting with rack signalling.
- Intelligent 6-point core probe.
- Dynamic air circulation and dehumidification
- 300 °C maximum cooking cabinet temperature.
- Integrated hand shower with jet and spray function.
- Fresh steam generator
- Triple glazed cooking cabinet door.
- Energy consumption display.
- Exceptional sealing technology for standalone units.
- WiFi without an external antenna.
- Weight: 127kg
- 3 Phase electric.Requires hardwiring
- 18.9kW, 3 NAC 400V
- Please refer to spec sheet for detailed technical specifications.
AVAILABLE IN THIS RANGE:
ICP 10-1/1 Electric – 3 Phase
Depth (including door handle): 842mm
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS (available at extra cost – please call us to discuss your requirements)
- Left-sided hinge for cooking cabinet door
- Mobile Oven rack package
- Integrated Fat Drain
- Heavy Duty Line
- Security Line
- Safety Door Lock
- Lockable Control Panel
- Energy Optimising system connection
- Connection to operating display
Electrical appliances MUST be installed by a qualified electrician. Incorrect compliance to current installation legislation will lead to invalidation of warranty.