Sammic AT-14 1/1 Blast Chiller (14 x GN 1/1)
Sammic AT-14 1/1 Blast Chiller (14 x GN 1/1) is part of the range of Sammic Blast Chillers designed to improve the quality and organisation of the work in restaurants, confectioneries, bakeries and ice-cream shop. Great power and versatility and reliability are the most evident features of Sammic. Blast Chillers/freezers improve the work of operators, leaving more time for creativity. Quick chilling helps to maintain the quality of food, preserving the nutrients and improving the efficiency of cooking processes.
- Stainless steel with hygienic cathodic protection
- High-power compressors for quick chilling
- Indirect air flow
- Built-in motor
- Easy to clean
- Freon refrigerant with a low GWP content.
- Evaporators treated with cataphoresis, reduces odours and improves performance and durability
- Advanced control panel
- Product Code: 5140194
- Sanitation of raw fish.
- Ice cream hardening.
- Other optional cycles: defrosting, internal sterilisation, cooling by core probe.
- Recipient capacity (GN) 1/1: 14
- Space between trays: 65 mm
- Chilling capacity: 90 ºC a 3 ºC / 90 ‘ / 39 Kg
- Deep freezing capacity: 90 ºC a -18 ºC / 240 ‘ / 23 Kg
- Consumption: 3400 W
- 3 Phase Electric: Requires hardwiring
External dimensions (WxDxH)
- Width: 820 mm
- Depth: 800 mm
- Height: 1750 mm
- Net weight: 190 Kg
INCLUDES: Core Probe, Bluetooth Connectivity
- Wifi connectivity
- Ozone sterlisation
IN THIS RANGE:
AT-3 1/1: Chill capacity: 7g, Deep freeze capacity: 5kg
AT-5 1/1: Chill capacity: 20kg, Deep freeze capacity: 14kg
AT-10 1/1: Chill capacity: 28kg, Deep freeze capacity: 18kg
AT-14 1/1: Chill capacity: 39kg, Deep freeze capacity: 23kg
AT-12 2/70: Chill capacity: 70kg, Deep freeze capacity: 40kg
AT-20: Chill capacity: 90kg, Deep freeze capacity: 65kg
AT-20 (comp): Chill capacity: 75kg, Deep freeze capacity: 45kg
AT-20 MD: Chill capacity: 90kg, Deep freeze capacity: 65kg
For electrical products we always recommend consulting a certified electrician if you are unsure of installing them and the electrical requirements for them