Sammic BE-20 Commercial Planetary Mixer 20 Litres
Sammic BE-20 Planetary Mixer is a powerful freestanding model with 20-lt bowl specifically designed for heavy use in workshops, bakeries, pizzerias and a variety of other commercial establishments.
The BE-20 boasts a 6kg flour capacity with a net weight of 89 kg. Designed as a freestanding installation, the BE-20 features a powerful three-phase motor controlled by highly reliable electronic speed variator technology. This enables the BE series of mixers to be connected to a single-phase electrical mains supply.
With 0-30 minute electronic timer, continuous operation option, acoustic alarm and electronic speed control, the BE-20 is the ideal machine for quality mixing and food preparation. It comes equipped with stainless steel mixing bowl, dough hook, beater and balloon whisk attachments as standard, with the option of additional equipment.
From preparing dough, egg whites, sauces and minced meat mixtures, Sammic has strived to facilitate a range of professional food mixers to cater for almost any occasion and need.
3 Model options available: Please select at checkout
BE-20 – Standard Model
BE-20C – “C” models, equipped with attachment drive for accessories.
BE-20I – “I” models with stainless steel column.
- Three-phase motor.
- Electronic speed variator technology.
- 0-30 minute electronic timer.
- Continuous operation option.
- End-of-cycle acoustic alarm.
- Electronic speed control.
- Equipped with a safety guard.
- Lever operated bowl lift.
- Double micro switch for bowl position and safety guard.
- Safeties off indicator.
- Reinforced waterproofing system.
- Stainless steel legs.
- Strong and resistant bowl.
- Easy to maintain and repair.
- Dough hook for heavy dough.
- Beater for soft dough.
- Balloon whisk for preparing egg whites and sauces.
- NSF-International certified.
- Bowl Capacity: 20 l
- Capacity In Flour (60% Water): 6 Kg
- Total Loading: 900 W, 230/50-60/1~
3-phase power motor running on single phase.
- Timer (min-max): 0 ‘ – 30 ‘
- External dimensions: 520mm x 733mm x 1152mm
- Net Weight: 89 Kg
- Noise Level (1m.): <75 dB(A)
- Background Noise: 32 dB(A)
Supplied with bowl, beater, whisk and dough hook.
- Attachment drive for accessories.
- Stainless steel column.
- 10-litre/10qt. reduction equipment.
- Bowl transport trolley.
- Base kit with wheels.
INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS: Must be installed by a qualified electrician. Incorrect compliance to current installation legislation will lead to invalidation of warranty.