Sammic GAE-350 Gear Driven Automatic Meat Slicer
Sammic GAE-350 Gear Driven Automatic Meat Slicer is part of the range from Sammic, known for delivering the highest quality catering equipment currently on the market. Sammic’s line of commercial meat slicers are the perfect compliment to any quality butcher, delicatessen or general foodservice.
As part of their Gear Driven range the automatic GAE series consists of deli slicers with ring, carriage lock and blade removal; all equipped with a ventilated motor carriage. This adjustable carriage run subsequently allows for adapting the movement to the product size avoiding energy and time waste. Not only are GAE commercial slicers safe but each component that comes in direct contact with food is fully detachable, ensuring a durable and long lasting product that is extremely easy to clean and maintain.
Wholly made of high-polished aluminium protected against anodic oxidation, this model comes with a hard-chromed forged scoop knife and a built-in precision sharpener. Similarly, the bearing-mounted slide plate ensures that cutting thickness remains easy to adjust, and guarantees precise cuts with commercial performance each and every time.
- Made of high-polished aluminium.
- Protected against anodic oxidation.
- Two motors for the blade and carriage.
- Adjustable carriage run for varying product sizes.
- Built-in precision sharpener.
- Hard-chromed forged scoop knife.
- Life-lubricated helicoidal gear drive.
- Easy selection of cutting thickness.
- Bearing-mounted slide plate.
- Professional slicer with ring.
- Carriage lock and blade removal tool.
- Heavy duty, ventilated motor.
- Blade Diameter:. 350 mm
- Square cut: 200 mm x 200 mm
- Round cut: 240 mm
- Rectangular cut: 280 mm x 200 mm
- Slice thickness: 0 mm – 14 mm
- Carriage Run: 310 mm
- Total Loading: 275 W
- Ip Protection Grade: 43
- Width: 690 mm
- Depth: 540 mm
- Height: 620 mm
- Net Weight: 57 Kg
INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS: Must be installed by a qualified electrician. Incorrect compliance to current installation legislation will lead to invalidation of warranty.