Sammic GL-350 Gear Driven Commercial Meat Slicer
Sammic GL-350 Gear Driven Commercial Meat Slicer is part of the range from Sammic, known for delivering the highest quality catering equipment currently on the market. As a result, Sammic’s line of commercial meat slicers are the perfect compliment to any quality butcher, delicatessen or general foodservice.
As part of their Gear Driven range the GL series consists of deli slicers with ring, carriage lock and blade removal too; all equipped with a heavy duty, ventilated motor. Wholly made of high-polished aluminium protected against anodic oxidation, the Sammic Gear Driven Commercial Meat Slicer GL-350 is included with a hard-chromed forged scoop knife and a built-in precision sharpener. Furthermore, the bearing-mounted slide plate ensures that cutting thickness remains easy to adjust, and guarantees precise cuts with commercial performance each and every time.
Not only are GL commercial slicers safe but each component that comes in direct contact with food is fully detachable, ensuring a durable and long lasting product that is extremely easy to clean and maintain.
- Slicer Fully made of high-polished aluminium.
- Protected against anodic oxidation.
- Built-in precision sharpener.
- Hard-chromed forged scoop knife.
- Life-lubricated helicoidal gear drive.
- Easy selection of cutting thickness.
- Bearing-mounted slide plate.
- Professional slicer with ring.
- Carriage lock and blade removal tool.
- Heavy duty, ventilated motor.
- Blade Diameter:. 350 mm
- Square cut: 250 mm x 250 mm
- Round cut: 250 mm
- Rectangular cut: 250 mm x 300 mm
- Slice thickness: 0 mm – 15 mm
- Carriage Run: 320 mm
- Total Loading: 430 W
- Ip Protection Grade: 43
- Width: 800 mm
- Depth: 580 mm
- Height: 480 mm
- Net Weight: 42 Kg
- Noise Level (1m.): — dB(A)
INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS: Must be installed by a qualified electrician. Incorrect compliance to current installation legislation will lead to invalidation of warranty.