Sammic KE-5V Food Processor Emulsifier 5L (Variable Speed)
Sammic KE-5V Food Processor Emulsifier 5L (Variable Speed) is part of the updated Ultra Range from Sammic of commercial vegetable preparation, cutting mechanisms and emulsifying machines. Specifically re-designed to cut, grind, mix and knead any food in seconds.
Equipped with “brushless” technology: powerful and efficient motors.
- Maximum efficiency: maintain the torque throughout the speed range.
- Exclusive “force control system”: guarantee of a uniform and high quality result.
- Lightweight and compact design: they weigh less, they occupy less space.
- Improved air/water-tightness since no ventilation is required.
- They generate less noise: improved workplace environment.
Efficiency and performance
- Possibility of programming by time and pulse button.
- Reverse function, ideal for mixing products instead of cutting.
- 5.5 litre stainless steel hopper.
- Polycarbonate lid with built-in “cut&mix” mixer.
- Depending on the purpose, the possibility of using optional smooth or perforated blades.
Built to last
- Robust construction of stainless steel and food-grade materials of the highest quality: stainless steel motor block with aluminium lid. Stainless steel hopper with highly-resistant polycarbonate lid.
Maximum comfort for the user
- Advanced control panel that is very intuitive to use and offers all the information at a glance.
Maintenance, safety, hygiene
- Safety microswitches on the hopper and lid position.
- Appliance certified by NSF International (regulations on hygiene, cleaning and materials suitable for contact with foods).
- 100% tested.
Bowl capacity: 5 l
Bowl dimensions: 240 mm x 150 mm
Total loading: 1500 W
Speed, min-max: 300 rpm – 3000 rpm
Electrical supply: Single Phase 230/50-60/1
- Width: 286 mm
- Depth: 387 mm
- Height: 487 mm
Net weight: 18 Kg
- Set of micro-serrated blades.
- “Cut&mix” mixer
- Smooth blades.
- Perforated blades.
INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS: Must be installed by a qualified electrician. Incorrect compliance to current installation legislation will lead to invalidation of warranty.