Sammic PI-20 Potato Peeler 20kg
Sammic PI-20 Potato Peeler 20kg is part of the Sammic range of models ranging from 10 to 30kg capacity per cycle and offering high capacity and production. All PI range potato peelers are equipped with an auxiliary contact for external electric valve and are energy efficient owing to engine optimisation. All models approved by NSF International.
- High capacity and production owing to lateral stirrers covered with silicon carbide abrasive (approved by NSF). Aluminium base plate lined with silicon carbide abrasive (approved by NSF). Construction in stainless steel.
- Auto-drag of waste to the drain.
- Energy efficiency owing to engine optimisation.
- Liftable transparent polycarbonate cover, complete with locking and safety device.
- Aluminium door with hermetic seal and safety device.
- Waterproof control board (IP65): Improved reliability against moisture and water splash.
- Water inlet system with non-return air break.
- Auxiliary contact for external electric valve.
- 0-6 min timer and possibility of continuous operation.
- Stand is not included (please see accessories)
- Available as single or 3 phase.
- Hourly Production: 400 Kg / 480 Kg
- Capacity Per Load: 20 Kg
- Timer (min-max): 0 ‘ – 6 ‘
- Total Loading: 550 W
- Noise Level (1m.): 70 dB(A)
- Background Noise: 32 dB(A)
- Water Intake: 80 mm
External Dimensions :
- Width: 433 mm
- Depth: 635 mm
- Height: 735 mm
External Dimensions (with Stand):
- Width With Stand: 433 mm
- Depth With Stand: 638 mm
- Height With Stand: 1155 mm
- Stainless steel floor stand.
- Filter with no-foam feature.
INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS: Must be installed by a qualified electrician. Incorrect compliance to current installation legislation will lead to invalidation of warranty.