Sammic SE-520 Table Top Vacuum Packing Machine (420+420mm/17″ sealing bar)
Sammic SE-520 Table Top Vacuum Packing Machine (420+420mm/17″ sealing bar) is part of the Sammic “Sensor line” SE 500 Series of highly precise vacuum packing machines.
The Sammic SE line of vac pack machines incorporates a new control panel that uses a single program to adjust the vacuum percentage and includes an option to program up to 10 seconds of vacuum “plus”.
The chamber and the body are made of stainless steel and the cordless sealing bar allows simple and easy cleaning of the chamber. All models are equipped with Busch pumps and offer a double seal system to ensure the durability of the packing and are able to connect to the Vac-Norm external vacuum kit for vac packing in trays specifically designed for this purpose.
The SE machines provide security in liquid packaging since they allow the presetting of an appropriate level of vacuum for packaging liquid at room temperature without the risk of splashing or spillage.
- 420 + 420 mm. sealing bar.
- 20 m³/h Busch vacuum pump.
- Powered by Busch.
- Vacuum controlled by sensor.
- Vacuum PLUS.
- Digital keyboard.
- Control panel equipped with display indicating the exact vacuum percentage.
- “Pause” button to marinate food.
- Safe liquid packing thanks to sensor control.
- Double seal.
- Cordless sealing bar.
- Bag-sealing programme.
- Pulse-controlled decompression.
- Vac-Norm ready with Automatic decompression.
- Stainless steel body and chamber. Long-shaped chamber.
- Damped transparent lid of highly durable polycarbonate.
- Dry-oil programme for drying the pump.
- Working hours counter for oil changes.
- Safety system with protection against vacuum failure.
- Power: Single Phase Electric: 230V/50-60/1
- Pump capacity: 20 m3/h
- Pump capacity (60 Hz): 24 m3/h
- Bar length: 420 mm
- Total loading: 750 W
- Vacuum pressure (maximum): 2 mbar
- Width: 625 mm
- Depth: 537 mm
- Height: 513 mm (230V) / 594 mm (120V)
- Vacuum packing bags
- External vacuum kit for Vac-Norm, containers and accessories
- Bag cutting kit
- Support for liquid packaging
- Additional filling plate
INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS: Must be installed by a qualified electrician. Incorrect compliance to current installation legislation will lead to invalidation of warranty.