Sammic SH-182 Commercial Bone Saw
Sammic SH-182 Commercial Bone Saw is part of the updated range of Bone Saws from Sammic; offering not only a modern design but also a safe and simple operation.
Totally made of stainless steel, Sammic bone saws are equipped with an accurate blade stretcher and a safety microswitch. They offer a simple and precise pulley adjustment system to adjust blade height and angle to ensure highly precise cuts.
Sammic Bone Saw SH-182 is available in both single and three phase electric.
- Fully made of stainless steel.
- Ideal for food retailers and collective dining facilities.
- Detachable scrap pan.
- Easy-to-extract blade scraper.
- Safety switch on the door.
- Easy to clean.
- Machine certified in conformity with hygiene and safety CE regulations and specific product standards.
- Product Code: 5150030 – 3 phase model/5150035 – 1 phase model
- Width: 400 mm
- Depth: 470 mm
- Height: 958 mm
- Blade length: 1820 mm x 16 mm
- Scope of cut: 249 mm
- Cutting thickness: (max).: 175 mm
- Single Phase: 950 W
- Three phase: 1150 W
- Motor revolutions: 1450 rpm
- Cutting speed: 16 m/seg
- Work surface dimensions : 480 mm x 470 mm
For electrical products we always recommend consulting a certified electrician if you are unsure of installing them and the electrical requirements for them.