Sammic SmartVide X Immersion Circulator Cooker (56 lt/14 gal)
Sammic SmartVide X Immersion Circulator Cooker (56 lt/14 gal) is part of the updated range of commercial high-precision sous-vide cookers from Sammic. Reliable and user-friendly, a portable cooker designed for chefs, developed with chefs.
Available in this range:
Portable precision cooker with stirrer for up to 56 lt. / 14 gal. containers. Designed for chefs, developed with chefs.
- The thick stainless steel, robust construction guarantees commercial performance.
- SmartVide guarantees cooking at a precisely controlled temperature while preserving the quality of the product, enhancing flavour and texture. Equipped with a highly precise temperature control system to obtain extremely consistent results.
- The optional core probe allows for an even more precise control when standardizing recipes. Recipes can be set and the SmartVide controlled by the core probe temperature.
- Allows cooking food in their own juice and using this juice immediately after cooking to enhance flavours.
- Marinates and macerates an ingredient in half the time.
- Infuses and flavours oil, fat or other products applying the controlled temperature technique.
- The possibility of probe activated cycle start is a crucial function for pasteurization .
- The possibility of connecting SmartVide X to an enhanced tank reduces heating time. This function is specially useful when cooking or retherming very cold or frozen food.
- Increases profits due to lack of product shrink. Requires very little hands-on time, allowing the Chef to do other tasks while the product is being cooked. Just program temperature and time, SmartVide will do the rest. The interactive full-colour touchscreen offers all information at a glance and makes operation extremely intuitive. In addition, thanks to the connectivity, an exchange of important data is allowed to improve the performance of the Chef.
- SmartVideX offers a complete settings menu , accessible through its touch screen.
- Portable: thanks to their thick, stainless steel, ergonomic handle, SmartVide can be taken from a container to another easily. Additionally, the bag supplied with the circulator allows easy transport – wherever the Chef goes.
- HACCP-ready: thanks to Bluetooth connectivity, it is possible to export or print cooking results at the end of each cycle. Furthermore, the cooking data be consulted on the interactive touch screen at any time during the cycle.
- Your appliance, always updated: free firmware update, no matter where the appliance is with no need of additional appliances.
Display precision: 0.01 ºC
Range: 5 ºC – 95 ºC
Permissible ambient temperature: 5 ºC – 40 ºC
Resolution: 1 ‘
Cycle duration: 1 ‘ – 99 h
Maximum recipient capacity: 56 l
Total loading: 2000 W
Submergible part dimensions: 117 mm x 110 mm x 147 mm
External dimensions (WxDxH): 125 mm x 148 mm x 385 mm
Net weight: 4.4 Kg
440 x 190 x 310 mm
Gross weight: 6 Kg
Janby Track Mini (must be activated).
Lids for insulated tanks.
Janby Track (available through janby.kitchen).
INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS: Must be installed by a qualified electrician. Incorrect compliance to current installation legislation will lead to invalidation of warranty.