Sammic SRC-2700 Rack Conveyor Dishwasher
Sammic SRC-2700 Rack Conveyor Dishwasher is part of the range of new rack conveyor dishwashers, designed to obtain the maximum production in the minimum space. This new range of dishwashers it is composed of 7 models with maximum capacity between 1,800 and 5,000 plates/hour.
The SRC range, designed on the premise of obtaining the maximum reliability guaranteeing simplicity to use and total security, can be adapted to the specific needs of each user. The basic models have:
- Fully stainless steel jacket.
- Inlet and outlet splash guards are standard.
- Stainless steel central rack feed system.
- Process cycles are divided by rubber curtains.
- Automatic cycle start.
- Option of right hand or left hand entry – please make your selection at checkout.
- Three Phase Electric – requires hardwiring
- Production baskets/hour: 100 / 150
- Production plates/hour: 1800 / 2700
- Temperature: 55 ºC – 65 ºC
- Wash tank capacity: 100 l
- Pump: 3.2 Hp / 2400 W
- [s:1av_resist]: 9000 W
- Temperature: 80 ºC – 90 ºC
- Water consumption: 330 l/h
- Rinse heating element: 18000 W
- Boiler capacity: 20 l
- Drag motor power: 0.25 Hp / 180 W
- Central module total power : 29780 W
External dimensions (WxDxH)
- Width: 1700 mm
- Depth: 829 mm
- Height: 1520 mm
Net weight: 250 Kg
Water Intake: 3/4 ”
Drain diameter: 1 1/2 ”
Noise level (1m.): 71 dB(A)
We recommend thoroughly reading the spec sheet for full technical specification/electrical requirements. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Energy saving rinse supply switch.
- Pressure controller in the rinse section to limit consumption.
- Programmed automatic stops if there is no loading.
- Stop and freezing of timer when the limit switch actuates.
Cleaning and maintenance
- Wide pivoting door allowing access for cleaning or inspection purpose.
- Detachable arms and dispersers for easier cleaning.
- Sloped removable stainless steel filters with independent removable basket.
- Easy boiler emptying by loosening a hose.
- Failures are easily detected thanks to the warning lights.
- Easy to repair without moving the machine.
- Stainless steel wash arms and deep-drawn dispersers.
- Efficient and durable wash arm dispersers.
- Powerful, self-draining vertical wash pump.
- Easy to install detergent dispenser intake in washing tank. Rinsing
- Stainless steel rinse arms and powerful, stainless steel, deep-drawn dispersers.
- Automatic boiler filling with no failure risk for heating elements.
- Temperature control with high precision probes.
- Visualisation and adjustment of washing and rinsing temperatures in the digital display by pressing a button.
- Easy to install rinse aid dispenser intake in boiler.
Electrical appliances MUST be installed by a qualified electrician. A warranty call out will not be instigated without the name of the installing engineer. Incorrect compliance to current installation legislation will lead to invalidation of warranty.