UNOX Bakerlux Speed.Pro High Speed Oven
UNOX Bakerlux Speed.Pro High Speed Oven is the latest double & unique oven from UNOX. Use Bakerlux Speed.Pro in BAKE mode to bake frozen items – even baking results on each tray, brilliant with the most delicate products thanks to the 2 speed reversing fan. Use the Bakerlux Speed.Pro in SPEED mode for heating and toasting your foods – accelerates your cooking and reduces service times.
Thanks to the large baking chamber you can use the Bake mode to bake up to 3 460 x 330 trays of bakery or pastry products, even frozen ones. The Speed mode allows you to cook and regenerate food, in single or multiple portions, in record time thanks to the combination of controlled hot air flows, microwave technology and the special Speed.Plate baking tray that transmits heat by contact, perfectly toasting all bread-based products.
This model is available as either Single or 3 Phase (please read the relevant spec sheet for full technical specification/requirements). Please make your selection at checkout.
- Convection oven
- Supplied with 3 trays 460×330 (BAKE) 1 tray 450×330 (SPEED)
- Drop-down door opening
- 6″ Touch control panel
- Stainless steel AISI 304 cooking chamber
- Baking chamber with integrated tray supports
- Visual display of the baking status by means of multicoloured LEDs
- Crumb collection system integrated in the filter under the door
- Proximity door contact switch
- Product Code: XESW-O3HS-EDDN
1 CONVECTION – External golden browning
2 MICROWAVE – Fast internal heating
3 CONDUCTION – Crusty toasting by contact
● 384 programs Bake
● 384 programs Speed
● CHEFUNOX: choose something to cook from the library and the oven will automatically set all the parameters (Bake)
● SPEEDUNOX: choose something to cook from the library and the oven will automatically set all the parameters (Speed)
- Width: 600mm
- Height: 541mm
- Depth: 797mm
- Weight: 88kg
INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS: Installations must comply with all local electrical systems, particularly as for minimum wire gauge required for field connection, hydraulic and ventilation supply. Exhaust and fume analysis must be performed in case of gas ovens. Incorrect compliance to current installation legislation will lead to invalidation of warranty. Must be installed by a qualified electrician.