WILLIAMS HJ2-SA 2 Door Cabinet Fridge 1295L
WILLIAMS HJ2-SA 2 Door Cabinet Fridge 1295L is part of the Williams comprehensive range of high performance, energy efficient and environment friendly refrigerated cabinets and counters, blast chillers, cold-rooms, back bar and specialist bakery equipment.
From this leading brand, the HJ2-SA fridge is sleek, easy to clean and offers outstanding performance, efficiency and reliability. With an internal capacity of 1295 litres/45.7 cubic feet it is ideal for professional kitchens requiring larger volume chilled storage.
This model is designed to operate efficiently up to a 43C ambient and comes with a 2 year parts and labour warranty as standard.
- Gastronorm (GN 2/1) cabinet
- Easy to clean, full length integral handle
- Energy saving CoolSmart controller ensures excellent temperature control and easy-to-manage operation.
- Designed for effective operation in high ambient 43C environments, and built to withstand the rigours of day-to-day operation
- Self-closing doors fitted with easy to clean, replaceable magnetic balloon gaskets for 100% seal
- Construction includes 80mm polyurethane insulation with zero ODP and low GWP and provides excellent thermal efficiency
- Delivered to site with heavy duty, non-marking swivel castors with brakes for superior mobility and stability. The height of the Jade with castors is designed to fit through a standard door for ease of positioning.
- Enhanced airflow design for uniform cooling, with no potential warm spots
OPTIONS: A variety of options and model variations allow you to customise your unit to suit your operation. These extras are available at an additional cost.
- Glass doors & light. Product Code: GD-IL
- HydroCarbon refrigerant: Reducing energy consumption due to excellent thermodynamic performance. (Product Code HC)
- Helicoil: Product Code: HE
- Trayslides per pair: Product Code SL
- Shelves & slides – 1 shelf/2 slides: Product Code SH-SL
- Temperature Range: +1C ~ +4C
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Energy Rating: D
- Power: 230V/50Hz/Single Phase
- 13 Amp Plug In – This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run