WILLIAMS HJC4-SA 4 Door Counter Fridge 715L
WILLIAMS HJC4-SA 4 Door Counter Fridge 715L is part of the Williams’ comprehensive range of high performance, energy efficient and environment friendly refrigerated cabinets and counters, blast chillers, cold-rooms, back bar and specialist bakery equipment.
Built to withstand the toughest of working environments while meeting all foodservice requirements, combining reliability, efficiency, performance and great value.
The Jade range of two, three and four door counters offer a choice of chilled, freezer or specific meat chilling models offering a high level of customisability meaning that you get the perfect product for your kitchen. Providing powerful cooling capability with ultra-efficient refrigeration systems, a great solution for low level storage and preparation.
The HJC4-SA has an internal capacity of 715 Litre/25.2 cubic feet and comes with a 2 year parts and labour warranty as standard.
- Full length integral handles to provide a non-slip grab on the door, a must in a busy kitchen environment
- Energy saving CoolSmart controller ensures excellent temperature control and easy-to-manage operation in the busiest and highest ambient environments
- Designed for effective operation in high ambient 43°C environments
- Construction includes polyurethane insulation with zero ODP and low GWP and provides excellent thermal efficiency
- Self-closing doors fitted with easy to clean, replaceable magnetic balloon gaskets for 100% seal
- Removable racking and nylon coated shelving is fitted as standard for flexibility and ease of cleaning
- Delivered to site with heavy duty, non-marking swivel castors with brakes for superior mobility and stability and designed to fit through a standard door for ease of positioning
- Temperature Range: +1C ~ +4C
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Energy Rating: C
- Power: 220-240V/50Hz
- Single Phase Electric
- 13 Amp Plug In – This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run
Customise your HJC4-SA counter with a variety of options to suit your operation. There is an additional cost for these extras. Please telephone us on 01379 641223 to discuss your requirements.
- Hydrocarbon – refrigerant reduces energy consumption due to its excellent thermodynamic properties. Product Code HC
- Helicoil: Product Code HE
- Trayslides per pair: Product code SL
- Shelf and slides – 1 shelf/2 slides: Product code SH-SL
- Stainless steel back: Product code SB
- Splashback (height 150mm): Product Code SC
- Reverse unit: Product code RU
- Raised pan holder (150mm h) – can accommodate gastronorm pans to make food prep quick and easy: Product code RPH
- Countertop wells – unit can act as prep station for a variety of uses, be it dessert prep, pizza assembly, sandwiches or tapas. Standard wells: Product code SW (1605mm x 510mm). Full Wells: Product code FW (1930mm x 510mm). Special wells: Product code SPW. Well base: Product code WE. Hinged cover: Product code HCV
AVAILABLE IN THIS RANGE:
HJC4-SA: 4 Door Counter Fridge 715L
For electrical products we always recommend consulting a certified electrician if you are unsure of installing them and the electrical requirements for them.