WILLIAMS LJSC2-SA 2 Door Slimline Counter Freezer 244L
WILLIAMS LJSC2-SA 2 Door Slimline Counter Freezer 244L is part of the Williams’ comprehensive range of high performance, energy efficient and environment friendly refrigerated cabinets. Built to withstand the toughest of working environments while meeting all food service requirements, combining reliability, efficiency, performance and great value.
- Self-closing doors fitted with easy to clean, replaceable magnetic balloon gaskets for 100% seal.
- Gastronorm GN 1/1 counters range
- Coolsmart controller for reduced energy consumption.
- Designed to operate efficiently up to a 43C ambient
- Full integral easy grab door handle
- Removable racking and nylon coated shelving is fitted as standard for flexibility and ease of cleaning.
- Delivered to site with heavy duty, non-marking swivel castors with brakes for superior mobility and stability.
- Designed to fit through a standard door for ease of positioning
- Temperature Range: -18C ~ -22C
- Refrigerant: R290a
- Power: 230V/50Hz
- Single Phase Electric
- 13 Amp Plug In – This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run
Customise your LJSC2-SA counter with a variety of options to suit your operation. There is an additional cost for these extras. Please telephone us on 01379 641223 to discuss your requirements.
- Helicoil: Product Code HE
- Trayslides per pair: Product code SL
- Shelf and slides – 1 shelf/2 slides: Product code SH-SL
- Stainless steel back: Product code SB
- Splashback (height 150mm): Product Code SC
- Drawers are a great solution for all types of applications, allowing you to organise produce in the order that you’ll need it. Jade counters are available with drawers rather than doors, benefitting from easy grab full width handles for ease of use. For this model there are Internal Drawers (bank of 3): Product Code ID
- Reverse unit: Product code RU
AVAILABLE IN THIS RANGE:
LJSC2-SA : 2 Door Slimline Counter Freezer 244L
For electrical products we always recommend consulting a certified electrician if you are unsure of installing them and the electrical requirements for them.