BARTLETT Yeoman Gas Convection Oven E-37G/900
BARTLETT Yeoman Gas Convection Oven E-37G/900 is a high powered and robust unit built on a welded stainless steel frame. Features include a stainless steel worktop, recessed control panel with large, easy to grip control knobs, a full width 1/1 capacity oven with a temperature range of to 250 degrees. French doors, 3 anti tilt shelves and interior vitreous panels, removable base plate and heavily plated steel rod shelf runners allow easy cleaning. The unit is in-directly fired with a double burner arrangement to provide even heat and faster cooking times. Pilotless direct burner ignition and extensive insulation and double skinning increases efficiency and reduces energy consumption.
- Electric supply 240v/7ph.
- Max. operating temperature 250 °c.
- Heat output 13kw.
- Oven capacity 210 litres.
- Oven dimensions: H350 x W745 x D610.
- Shelves 3. Positions 5.
- 1.2mm stainless steel construction.
- Weight 120 kg.
- Natural Gas or LPG/Propane options – select at checkout
- Warranty options: 1 year parts only warranty or 1 year parts and labour warranty. Select at checkout.
- FX-113 Splashback and Shelf.
- FX-120 Additional grid shelf.
- FX-117 Mobility Kit – 4 castors.