SAMMIC X-tra Line Multi-Phase Dishwasher S-51
SAMMIC X-tra Line Multi-Phase Dishwasher S-51 is part of the range of front loading commercial dishwashers from Sammic, renowned for manufacturing machines offering the best performance, providing optimal washing results, sturdy and reliable. This model has thermal and acoustic insulation and a 2.5 kW wash tank: optimal recovery time.
- Intuitive use.
- Top and bottom wash arms.
- Highly efficient, 1HP wash pump.
- Catering grade stainless steel construction (AISI 304 2B).
- Double skinned construction and a door with a highly efficient watertight seal, ensures energy saving and acoustic insulation. Safety door micro-switch.
- Rounded finish interior ensures no accumulation of dirt.
- Completely rounded, stainless steel wire rack support and guide.
- Electronic, watertight control panel with wash and rinse temperature display.
- Highly efficient stainless steel dispersers ensure optimum water distribution for enhanced washing performance.
- Tank equipped with adjustable thermostat.
- Designed for quick and easy maintenance. Fast access to components for on-site maintenance.
Includes: Rinse Aid pump, Detergent dosing equipment, 1 open basket, 1 plate basket, 1 small cutlery basket.
- Multi-phase dishwasher – Available as Single or Three Phase
- Multi-phase units can be connected to 230V or 400V, with the possibility of changing the connection at any time.
- Pump: 750W/1HP
- Max glass height: 330mm
- Cycle duration: 120″/150″/210″
- Wash temperature: 0C – 65C
- Rinse temperature: 0C – 90C
- Tank: 2500W
- Boiler: 3000/4500W
- Total loading: 3750/5250W
- Wash tank capacity 25L
Please refer to spec sheet for further technical information.
ACCESSORIES – SOLD SEPARATELY:
- Version with drain pump and non-return valve available
- Model with built-in softener
- High feet Kit (140-190mm)
- Stainless steel top of tank filter set
For electrical products we always recommend consulting a certified electrician if you are unsure of installing them and the electrical requirements for them.