SAMMIC X-tra Line Multi-Phase Dishwasher with Water Softener & Drain Pump X-51BD
SAMMIC X-tra Line Multi-Phase Dishwasher with Water Softener & Drain Pump X-51BD is part of the range of front loading commercial dishwashers from Sammic, renowned for manufacturing machines offering the best performance, providing optimal washing results, sturdy and reliable. This model is a commercial multi-phase, multi-power dishwasher with 3 wash cycles, wash and rinse temperature display and thermal cycle delay option.
Do I need a Drain Pump?
A drain pump is required when the waste services are higher than the drain outlet of the machine.
Do I need a Water Softener?
All ware washing machines require a softener if the water supply exceeds 100ppm. By having a softener fitted to your machine you will greatly improve your washing results, reduce running costs and increase the life expectancy of your product. Internal water softeners are only suitable for connection to a cold water supply. Please call us to discuss your individual requirements.
- Catering grade stainless steel construction AISI 304 2B
- Top and bottom wash arms
- Stainless steel, sturdy and resistant washing arms.
- Highly efficient, 1HP wash pump
- Double skinned door equipped with magnetic micro-switch and high efficiency seal, ensuring thermal and acoustic insulation.
- Rounded finish interior ensures no accumulation of dirt
- Completely rounded, stainless steel wire rack support and guide
- Electronic, watertight control panel with wash and rinse temperature display
- Highly efficient stainless steel dispersers ensure optimum water distribution for enhanced washing performance
- Rinsing dispersers offer clean design. Assembly without screws.
- Double filter system provides effective wash pump protection
- Easily removeable dispersers and filters for cleaning and maintenance. No tools needed
- Tank equipped with adjustable thermostat
- Designed for quick and easy maintenance. Fast access to components for on-site maintenance.
Includes: Rinse Aid pump, Detergent dosing equipment, 1 open basket, 1 plate basket, 1 small cutlery basket.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION: Please refer to spec sheet for detailed technical information.
- Multi-phase dishwasher – Available as Single or Three Phase
- Multi-phase units can be connected to 230V or 400V, with the possibility of changing the connection at any time.
- Pump: 750W/1HP
- Cycle duration: 120″/150″/210″
ACCESSORIES – SOLD SEPARATELY:
- High feet Kit (140-190mm)
- Stainless steel top of tank filter set
For electrical products we always recommend consulting a certified electrician if you are unsure of installing them and the electrical requirements for them.