VICTORIAN BAKING OVENS Queen Victoria Potato Baker
VICTORIAN BAKING OVENS Queen Victoria Potato Baker is probably the most admired baked potato oven available, offering the most practical use of space and great merchandising value in a traditional design, with solid black enamelled castings that are still traditionally made in the same way as they were over 200 years ago.
Three long-life elements allow even cooking without hot spots. The cooking capacity is 30 x 250gm potatoes with an independently heated and illuminated display cabinet that holds a further 30 ready to serve baked potatoes. The heated display cabinet has all-round visibility – vital for effective merchandising. As testament to its value, 200 queen Victoria potato ovens were purchased by one of the largest supermarket chains in the UK, and over 200 ovens by a restaurant chain in France.
- 60 Potato capacity
- Heated ceramic tiled top provides a valuable space-efficient plate warmer
- Stainless steel ensures easy cleaning and durability
- Insulated for greater efficiency
- Low energy usage under 2Kw
- Toughened glass display cabinet
- Solid brass fittings and kettle steam outlet
- Low maintenance
- Long life elements
- Heated and illuminated display
- Thermostatically controlled
- Attractive solid castings
- 2 deep removable trays
- Power: Electric. 1.5kw (oven) 275W (warmer)
- 220-230V – 13amp standard plug
- Width: 430 mm
- Depth: 430 mm
- Height: 700 mm
For electrical products we always recommend consulting a certified electrician if you are unsure of installing them and the electrical requirements for them.