Sammic Bone Saw SH-215
Sammic Bone Saw SH-215 offers not only a modern design but also a safe and simple operation.
Totally made of stainless steel, Sammic bone saws are equipped with an accurate blade stretcher and a safety microswitch. They offer a simple and precise pulley adjustment system to adjust blade height and angle to ensure highly precise cuts.
The SH-215 is available in both single and three phase electric.
- Fully made of stainless steel.
- Ideal for food retailers and collective dining facilities.
- Detachable scrap pan.
- Easy-to-extract blade scraper.
- Safety switch on the door.
- Easy to clean.
- Machine certified in conformity with hygiene and safety CE regulations and specific product standards.
- Width: 400 mm
- Depth: 425 mm
- Height: 835 mm
- Work surface dimensions : 367 mm x 415 mm
- Blade length: 1550 mm x 16 mm
- Noise level (1m.): 79 dB(A)
For electrical products we always recommend consulting a certified electrician if you are unsure of installing them and the electrical requirements for them.