BLIZZARD STORM50BT Dishwasher with Break Tank
BLIZZARD STORM50BT Dishwasher with Break Tank is part of the new Blizzard Storm Range – a range of front-loading dishwashers and glasswashers with modern design – ensuring a high washing performance and an elevated productivity, along with efficient water consumption. All models are specifically chosen to make the range a solution for all requirements and come with 1 year full warranty as standard.
Break Tank – The Blizzard Storm Dishwasher, includes a WRAS approved Integrated breaktank which is compliant with the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations in England, Wales and Northern Ireland and under the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Byelaws in Scotland.
Surface Filters – Fitted on all BT Dishwashers, surface filters provide a second level of protection preventing larger debris entering the wash tank.
- High grade 304 stainless steel construction
- Pressed tank and rounded corners to aid cleaning of machine
- Double skin door for quieter running and improved efficiency
- Rotating wash and rinse arms removable for cleaning
- Fitted with break tank, rinse booster and surface filters as standard
- Thermo-stop ensures a hot rinse temperature on every cycle.
- Adjustable wash and rinse thermometers
- Automatic detergent and rinse aid dosing
- Supplied with 1 glass basket, 1 dish basket & 1 cutlery holder
- Basket size: 500mm x 500mm
- 3 Cycles: 90/120/180 secs
- Water Usage: 2.7 Litres per cycle
- Power: 30Amp power supply/2.6 Kw (* 6.2 Kw)
- 3/4″ BSP water inlet hose included
- Cold or Hot water supply max 60°C at 2 – 4bar
NOTE: If you are installing a glass or dishwasher in a hard water area, we recommend you to fit a water softener. Faults
attributed to poor water quality are not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty.