VICTORIAN BAKING OVENS Windsor Quatro Dual Function Bain Marie
VICTORIAN BAKING OVENS Windsor Quatro Dual Function Bain Marie is part of the range of quality Bain Maries’ designed to complement the Victorian Baking Oven Potato Bakers, providing added value to baked potatoes with delicious toppings.
If you want to offer a combination of hot and cold toppings, this dual function unit is the answer. It has four 1.5 litre pots, two for storing hot toppings and two for storing cold toppings.
The chilled section is kept cool by using the supplied eutectic ice packs and the hot section is electrically heated by an economical 500 watt element and is thermostatically controlled to keep hot food at the optimum serving temperature required.
- Compact in size
- Low energy required for operation
- Solid brass embellishments on enamelled model
- Ideal for carvery or buffet bars
- Choice of traditional black or stainless steel brushed finish
- New concept (hot and cold)
- Ideal for baked potato toppings
- CE accredited
- Power: 500W/2 sets of ice packs.
OPTIONS: Please select at checkout
- Stainless steel
- Width: 430mm
- Height: 370 mm
- Depth: 170mm
For electrical products we always recommend consulting a certified electrician if you are unsure of installing them and the electrical requirements for them.