Sammic Blast Chiller AB-10
Sammic Blast Chiller AB-10 is part of the range of Sammic Blast Chillers designed to improve the quality and organisation of the work in restaurants, confectioneries, bakeries and ice-cream shop. Great power and versatility and reliability are the most evident features of Sammic. Sammic Blast Chillers/freezers improve the work of operators, leaving more time for creativity.
- Quick chilling to +10ºC. This inhibits bacterial proliferation, prevents food dehydration due to evaporation and permits maintaining the original properties of food for five to seven days.
- Deep-freezing to a core temperature of -18ºC in less than four hours, thus avoiding the formation of macro crystals, an essential requisite if · at the time of its consumption – unfrozen food is to keep its original consistency and quality.
- Automatic preservation at the maintenance temperature programmed at the end of each operation.
- Integrated power unit.
- Indirect air flush: low dehydration.
- Powerful compressors: quick chilling.
- Hard chilling: for thick products.
- Core probe: Optimises the chilling and freezing times, by detecting the moment at which the desired temperature is reached in the core of the product.
- Width: 800 mm
- Depth: 700 mm
- Height: 1544 mm
- Recipient capacity (GN) 1/1: 10
- 600 x 400 recipient capacity: 10
- Capacity of ice-cream cuvettes 5 l.: 15
- Space between trays: 68 mm
- Refrigeration power : 1573 W
- Consumption: 1250 W
- Chilling capacity: 90 ºC a 3 ºC / 90 ‘ / 32 Kg
- Deep freezing capacity: 90 ºC a -18 ºC / 240 ‘ / 22 Kg
- Coolant : 2400g-R404A
- Refrigeration power : 3219 W
- Consumption: 2100 W
For electrical products we always recommend consulting a certified electrician if you are unsure of installing them and the electrical requirements for them