ATOSA Green Range 1300L Top Mounted Double Door Upright Fridge MBF8117GR
ATOSA Green Range 1300L Top Mounted Double Door Upright Fridge MBF8117GR is part of the Green Range from Atosa providing some of the most energy efficient refrigeration in the UK market whilst combining high grade stainless steel, maximising usable space and reducing energy costs. Ideal for any commercial kitchen environment with ambient working temperatures up to 43C. The range is heavy duty and has various options available to cater for any size kitchen. Powerful and reliable refrigeration that comes with robust shelves and strong lockable self-closing doors as standard.
In addition this model comes with castors as standard with lockable wheels making it simple to clean and manoeuvre, whilst the user-friendly control panel ensures accurate and precise temperature control making it perfect for any commercial kitchen.
European parts are used as standard and with the inclusion of the Embraco compressor, Dixell/Carel controller and the introduction of hydrocarbon this model is very energy efficient.
Save the money and Protect the Environment through Energy-efficient products !
- Capacity – 1300 litres
Shelves size : GN 2/1
- Number of shelves/by door: x 3 with shelf guide
- Self-closing and stay open door
- Magnetic door gaskets
- Pre-installed shelves/castors
- Stainless steel door handle
- Exterior/interior: Stainless 304 (Galvanised-rear/Bottom)/ Stainless
- Inner Temperature: -2C to +8C
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Ambient Temperature: 43C tropical version
- Humidity: 85%
- Compressor (HP): 1/2 Embraco
- Cooling type: Ventilated (forced air)
- Amps (A) 220v/50hz: 2.8
- 13amp plug
- Energy classification EEI: B
- Power (W): 390
- Insulation: Polyurethane foam
- LED lighting inside
- Door lock as standard equipment
- Castors: x 2 and x2 with brake front
Faulty installation, commissioning, misuse, or user related problems are not covered under warranty. Electrical appliances MUST be installed by a qualified electrician. A warranty call out will not be instigated without the name of the installing engineer