LINCAT Opus Selfcooking Center 5 Senses Gas Combi Oven OSCWE101/N/S – EX DEMO
LINCAT Opus Selfcooking Center 5 Senses Gas Combi Oven OSCWE101/N/S – EX DEMO is part of the range of Opus SelfCooking Centres from Lincat which takes ease of use to the next level with truly intelligent technology.
Combi Ovens/Steamers combine heat and steam in one single appliance. You can grill, roast, bake, steam, stew, blanch or poach regardless of whether you are preparing meat, fish, poultry, vegetables, baked goods or desserts. With an intelligent system for optimising mixed loads in production and in à la carte service as well as a fully automatic cleaning and care system. Efficiency is maximised by new LED lighting with iLevelControl rack signalling, triple glass doors and an energy consumption display; a host of powerful benefits to the busy commercial kitchen.
- Intelligent Cooking Control – simply select the desired result and the Opus SelfCooking Centre® Senses to set the appropriate cooking mode, temperature, time and humidity levels
- HiDensityControl® – guarantees outstanding cooking quality for any load size, so maximising capacity utilisation
- iLevelControl – efficient preperation and monitoring of a mix of dishes
- Efficient CareControl® – intelligent care and cleaning of the cooking cabinet and steam generator
- Manual control mode for full control of the cooking process
- Hand shower with automatic retracting system
- Triple glazed door for high energy efficiency
- Energy consumption display
- Saves time and money on energy and raw materials
- Left hand hinged door.
- Power: 22kW
- Natural Gas unit
- Capacity: 10 x 1/1 GN
- All gas Opus Combi Steamers require a 230/240V, 13amp electricity supply. Should you require any assistance in choosing the machine that best suits your requirements please telephone us on 01379 641223 to discuss.
Gas appliances must be installed by a qualified GAS SAFE registered gas fitter. A warranty call out will not be instigated without the GAS SAFE REGISTRATION NUMBER. Incorrect compliance to current installation legislation will lead to invalidation of warranty.